This is a summary of the process to go along with the process photos. My non-vegan boyfriend loved it aswell. I love making delicious vegan food and creating vegan versions of all your old favorites, so that you’ll never feel like you’re missing out. Alternatively you can make your own homemade vegan butter. . Cut out the dough in the same shape and size of your pot pie vessel, place on top of the filling, and bake until puffy and deliciously browned. I followed the recipe with one substitution, since I had no peas on hand and I didn’t have quite enough zucchini as called for, I added small cubes of sweet potato to the veggie mix, adding to the pot after the onions and before the mushrooms/zucchini to soften them a bit. In fact, puff pastry is traditionally made with butter (hence the usual buttery flavor of puff pastries) and usually made with egg. Pie crust. Rude or insulting comments will not be accepted. ★☆ ; Purple Sprouting Broccoli – use this instead of Tenderstem for a perfectly purple pie. Delicious and homely. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes, then enjoy. Alternatively you can make your own homemade vegan butter. A hearty and delicious pie – basically a stew with a pastry hat – that is fairly quick and easy to make because it uses ready-made puff pastry sheets and the pastry is baked in the oven while the filling cooks on the stove. WOW!!!!! Wonderful dish! Loads of onion, spinach and spices and the crisp puff pastry make this pie … Spoon the filling onto one side of each square, brush the edges lightly with cold water and fold over the pastry to encase the filling in a neat triangular parcel. I made a guess and used 1 medium zucchini, but suspect it may have been better with more. Is store-bought puff pastry vegan? This easy pot pie recipe combines sautéed veg and a rich cashew cheese sauce. Traditional puff pastry dough is made by encasing a slab of butter in a basic dough made with … Once the filling is thrown together, the pie itself only needs to bake for 25 minutes. Let your sauce cool off for a few minutes before you put it into the pie dish and top with the pastry. How about: Vegan ‘Chicken’ Pie – substitute the lentils for your favourite vegan chicken substitute, (add it at the same time as the broccoli). A roasted vegetable pie, made extra easy with (vegan) puff pastry is a great holiday main dish! Please do us a favor and rate the recipe as well as this really helps us! Not us that’s for sure. Vegan butter – this is melted and then brushed onto the crust before baking. Super easy vegan pot pie with a gorgeous golden brown crust. ★☆. It’s a keeper! You are absolutely going to love this vegan pot pie casserole too. I love the idea of this! 1 pack of vegan puff pastry sheets. 1 roll vegan puff pastry Method Add the olive oil to a large saucepan on medium heat. Vegan pie. If you are looking for easy step-by-step recipes for savoury pies and pastries, look no further. It looks really fancy, yet the recipe is super simple. You will find full instructions and measurements in the recipe card at the bottom of the post. Add the garlic, crushed dried chilli, cumin seeds and harissa and cook for a further minute. Check out the recipe here. Tip into a large frying pan with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil and cook over a low-medium heat for about 5 minutes until tender and just starting to turn golden at the edges. So glad you enjoyed it. Loved it It must be puff pastry though and not phyllo pastry. This cheesy, veggie-packed savory pie is perfect for a special occasion. Fry the leeks and garlic for 2 minutes. 1/2 sheet Puff Pastry Defrosted 30-40 minutes. You can also cook the filling and freeze in an airtight container. If your pastry is in one block you will need to roll it out on a lightly floured work surface to a thickness of 3mm. Add a little dairy free cheese to the top if you like as well. See more Bonfire Night treats recipes (26). Melted vegan butter creates the perfect crispy golden top for this pie. It must be puff pastry though and not phyllo pastry. I also thought it turned out great. I went with not so traditional puff pastry for the crust, simply because puff pastry is absolutely delicious and lots of brands are accidentally vegan. Thanks so much for sharing Haidee! 1 sheet of puff pastry (vegan if needed) Instructions Heat the olive oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat, then add the onions and let cook for 2 minutes until translucent. Jaye was saying he had no idea it could be so easy to make a pie that looks (and tastes) as good as this. Unroll the sheet of puff pastry on top of the sugar and use a rolling pin to make it a bit longer and wider in length ; Spread the mincemeat on top, leaving a 2cm border all the way around; Fold over one of the longest edges by an inch, then roll it up tightly … Of course a vegan nut roast, or vegan meatloaf, vegan wellington or vegan lasagna are also wonderful options. It would be helpful to have some indication of the size or weight of the ones you are suggesting, for substitution purposes. Your pie dish should be 9-inches round and at least 2-inches deep as this is a fairly thick pie. Be sure to leave a comment and rating below! ★☆ He will now do anything for me if I cook the pie. An equivalent would be around 3 medium or 2 large. We tried it with just brushing on soy milk and it didn’t work nearly so well so I highly recommend vegan butter. It’s SO easy, but it looks like you spent so much time and effort on it that your friends and family will be so appreciative. In fact the word ‘baby’ was used in error. Let as much water as possible cook off your veggies. I would love to share this with my vegan brother! Mushrooms – we used button mushrooms but cremini (portobellini/baby bellas) would also be great! After a hard day’s work my son went ape over this recipe. Will make this again. Remove the foil then bake for another 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown. *This recipe was first published in December 2017. *Vegan butter: This is melted and then brushed onto the crust before baking. The most helpful comments are the ones that give useful feedback for others who might make the recipe, tell about substitutions you made or adjustments you made and how it turned out, or assisting other commenters. Just as good second time round, Wonderful! Oil-based Vegan Shortcrust Pastry Recipe | Vegan Pie Crust. 25 Awesome Puff Pastry Recipes for Vegans | Tinned Tomatoes When you’re ready you can then assemble and bake the pie as usual. Add the chickpeas, roasted butternut squash and vegetable stock, mix well, lower the heat and cook for 10 minutes until about half of the stock has been absorbed. Each serving provides 279 kcal, 7g protein, 26g carbohydrate (of which 4g sugars), 15g fat (of which 6.5g saturates), 5g fibre and 0.5g salt. After going vegan he said he missed pies so I cooked this. Roll 1 lb 2 oz/500g of the puff pastry to fit a fairly large pie dish. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt the dairy-free butter on medium heat. Another new favourite. Ready in: 1 hour (just 10 minutes prep) When I went looking around the web, I most often saw a version containing peas and carrots in a gravy. This recipe for vegan puff pastry is vegan, but most recipes use dairy butter. Any brand will do or a dairy-free margarine. The most helpful comments are the ones that give useful feedback for others who might make the recipe, tell about substitutions you made or adjustments you made and how it turned out, or assisting other commenters. A roasted vegetable pie, made extra easy with (vegan) puff pastry is a great holiday main dish! Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe Some store bought puff pastries are accidentally vegan, using oil instead of butter. Then in layers - and in the following order - place the spinach mix, sweetcorn (which can be fresh, tinned or frozen) and mushroom mix. Had a lemony and pepper taste. *Let as much water as possible cook off your veggies. Tag @lovingitvegan on Instagram and hashtag it #lovingitvegan. We are so impressed with this vegan pot pie. Even my picky daughter thought it was pretty delicious. It’s ideal for your filling to be nice and thick, so let as much water as possible cook off before you add the cashew cheese. Great recipe, thank you! It can be! Remove from the heat and leave until cold. 100g/3½oz vegan meat-free mince, chilled or frozen. Add the flour and stir until combined. It will be best if it’s not heating the heck out of the pastry from below before that pastry even starts cooking. Hi Chris, we do have a photo of the zucchini, which does give an indication. Grab a pie dish (I recommend a deep one), lightly oil the surface, and roll a sheet of your puff pastry … Jump To Vegan Puff Pastry List. A vegan puff pastry tart, topped with delicious Mediterranean vegetables, sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts. 2. Any brand will do or a dairy-free margarine. Peel and thinly slice the onion. Easy Vegan Pot Pie. Vegan pot pie After going through the effort of making a pot pie filling, churning out a finicky crust is more hassle than most can bear. Their eyes will widen at the beautiful puff pastry … Prepare a rich Steak and Gravy Pie or a vegetarian alternative to the classic Mince Pie with our delicious Quorn Mince. Puff pastry – we took the easy option in using puff pastry for this pie and it worked so well! Press the edges together to seal and arrange the pies on parchment lined baking sheets. Thanks again for being a culinary genius! Simmer until the mixture is thickened (about 10 minutes). Use a fork to crimp excess puff pastry along the edges of the pie to form a crust. Brush the pie with vegetable oil then bake for 30-40 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown. Please do us a favor and rate the recipe as well as this really helps us! Add the shredded kale and continue to cook until the kale has wilted. Is puff pastry vegan? Yes and no. Read about our approach to external linking. *Storing: It’s at its best when fresh and hot from the oven. Ingredients (one pie dish, 24-cm or 9-inch diameter) 2 1/4 cups [320 g, 11 oz] all-purpose (or pastry/cake) flour 3/4 teaspoon … Put about 1/3 cup of filling in the center of each square and fold it over using a little water to stick the pastry together at the edges. And that’s topped with a flaky golden brown pie crust. Let the pie cool for 10 minutes before serving. Easy. It has been updated with extra tips but the recipe itself is unchanged. Assembling the Pie. Oh my! And more exciting!So we decided on a simple vegetable mix sautéed on the stove top and then mixed up with a cashew cheese sauce. And honestly I just wanted to go with something a little different. Peel and deseed the butternut squash and cut the flesh into bite-size chunks. 5. Tip onto a baking tray, drizzle over 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Spanakopita Triangles – Cut each of your pastry puff sheets into 4 smaller squares. Roll the remaining pastry … Nobody likes a watery pie filling! You want it nice and hot and flaky but at the same time, the sauce inside is HOT, better to not get third degree burns (it smells so good you’ll want to tuck in right away, but try to hold back). With pumpkin, cauliflower, and parsnip, it's a seasonal dish that can be made any day of the … With just three store cupboard ingredients, you can make this cheap and easy Definitely a winner. Zucchinis – we used 8 small zucchinis, which is equivalent to around 3 medium zucchinis or 2 large. I made this recipe for my picky vegetarian teenager and success! Place the puff pastry over the top of your veggie filling and push the pastry into the sides of the dish, folding the pastry along the edges. The idea for this came about when I was thinking about making something like a Spanakopita but simpler. So it’s best to eat as much of it on the day it’s made as you can. It’s ideal for your filling to be nice and thick, so let as much water as possible cook off before you add the cashew cheese. Thanks for the recipe! To make the pastry: tip the flour and coconut oil to a food processor and pulse until the mixture … Comment Policy: Your feedback is really appreciated! Thanks Julie! They are just small zucchinis, we accidentally used the word ‘baby’ since they are called ‘baby marrows’ in our part of the world! About Me →. Keeping this recipe in rotation. Our selection of warming vegetarian pie and pastry recipes are the perfect meat-free alternative to a Sunday lunch. Which is usually not an issue at all! We had leftovers the next day reheated in the oven with foil to stop the pastry burning. With pumpkin, cauliflower, and parsnip, it’s a seasonal dish that can be made any day of the week. I loved this recipe. Brush the top of each pie with soya milk and bake on the middle shelf of the preheated oven for about 25 minutes until the pastry is golden brown and crisp. If it still appears too thin, scoop out 1/2 cup of the broth and add 1-2 Tbsp more flour and whisk (amounts as original recipe is written // adjust if altering batch size). Spinach Empanadas – Roll out a traditional vegan pie … Puff pastry is usually vegan (check the labels of course) and comes in sheets. Finish off with the grated cheese. Published: Dec 19, 2020 Modified: Dec 19, 2020 by Alison Andrews This post may contain affiliate links. *Puff pastry: We took the easy option in using puff pastry for this pie and it worked so well! Glad you still enjoyed the pot pie even if it was a little short in zucchinis! *Pie dish. This vegan puff pastry recipe is perfect for making that satisfyingly flaky treat in much less time. These comforting treats range from a veggie rainbow pie main to mince pies for dessert. Make sure yours is vegan; 2 tbsp Flour; 2 c Vegetable Broth; 1 tbsp Better Than Bouillon Vegan Vegetable Base; 1 tsp Oil of your choosing; 1/4 c Fresh or Frozen Pearl Onions defrosted; 1/4 c Fresh or Frozen Diced Carrots; 1/2 c Fresh or Frozen Peas; 8 oz Fresh Button Mushrooms sliced; 1 c Dried TVP Chunks rehydrated in broth; 1/2 c Non … Your email address will not be published. Place in preheated oven at 350°F for 50-60 minutes, or until top is golden brown. If it’s ready rolled then carefully unroll and cut into squares. Thank you ❤️, Really simple and great tasting even for the non-vegans in the family. Sweet potato sounds like a great addition! My wife thought it was special also. This was my first ever attempt at making a pie and much to my surprise it was a raging success. The basic recipe can be used to make all sort of hearty pie variations. Variations on your vegan puff pastry pie. , Fantastic easy to make pie Was perfect. ★☆ Thaw in the fridge overnight or at room temperature. If you don’t have a high powered blender, then add the cashews to a bowl, pour over boiling water from the kettle and let them soak for 15 minutes to soften before blending. It should go up the sides as well. Did you make this recipe? Make 3 incisions in the top of the pastry to allow the steam to escape and use any excess pastry to decorate the top. It tastes very similar to a non-vegan pot pie from what I can remember. The recipe author suggests brushing vegan butter onto the pastry for … Vegan pie recipes. Thanks so much for the great review David. Add the mushrooms, herbs, salt and pepper and stir for a minute. It’s at its best when fresh and hot from the oven. When your pie is all nice and cooked, let it cool for 10 minutes before dishing up. We tried it with just brushing on soy milk and it didn’t work nearly so well, so I highly recommend vegan butter. Baby zucchini are not widely available in the US, at least in places I’ve lived. Hi I'm Alison Andrews, I'm the voice and cook behind Loving It Vegan. Mix everything together, then dump into the pie shell. A pot pie is usually a mix of vegetables and gravy topped with a pie crust. *Zucchinis: We used small zucchinis (see our ingredients photo for an idea of the size). Make sure your puff pastry is at room temperature (if using frozen, leave at room temperature overnight) and preheat the oven to 200C. Your email address will not be published. A little oil; A little soya or other plant milk to brush the top of the pastry That aside, the pie was a great hit with my vegan friend, and I would make it again. Find out more about me here. ★☆ Add almond milk and bay leaves and stir. Add the filling to the pie dish, add the pastry on top as usual, brush with the melted butter and bake for 25 minutes. Add the leek and mushroom mixture to a pie dish and top with the puff pastry, cutting off any excess pastry … Vegan Pot Pie with Filo Crust. Pie dish. Assemble in a casserole or deep pie dish with a vegan puff … When you’re ready you can then assemble the pie. Then you assemble it and serve – to loud applause, of course! Leftovers are still good the next day though the pastry doesn’t retain its crispiness overnight. Cook in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes, turning halfway through until the squash is tender and starting to caramelise. Always a good thing. Who needs an egg wash? Puff Pastry — a dough that turns into a flaky, buttery bread when cooked — is not always vegan. Chickpeas are a easy filling if you already have some cooked. If you can’t get hold of it then just leave it out. Brush with melted vegan butter. Make ahead option: You can definitely make the filling in advance and store it in the fridge for up to 48 hours. These easy vegan puff pastry pies are perfect for picnics, lunchboxes and buffets. *Make ahead option: You can make the filling in advance and store it in the fridge for up to 48 hours. This pie makes an excellent main for any special occasion and we love this for Christmas. It’s not ideal for freezing. *Nutritional yeast: This just adds a cheesiness to the cashew cheese sauce. This turned out to be the perfect pie filling. Jus Rol, Tesco, Aldi and Sainsbury's are suitable - other brands may be, check the labels and manufacturer websites. Each serving provides 279 kcal, 7g protein, 26g carbohydrate (of which 4g sugars), 15g fat … My recipe uses coconut oil in place of butter and is just as good as the non-vegan counterparts! Rude or insulting comments will not be accepted. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "aa5838e4b049e7cc45505b89ec6dbe80" );document.getElementById("c329ff7ea2").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Hi I’m Alison Andrews! However, leftovers are still good the next day eaten cold from the fridge, though the pastry doesn’t retain its crispiness overnight. So it’s best to eat as much of it on the day it’s made as you can. I love making delicious vegan food and creating delicious vegan versions of all your old favorite dishes, so you can have your vegan cake and eat it too! These easy vegan puff pastry pies are perfect for picnics, lunchboxes and buffets. 4 Items Magazine subscription – save 32% and get a three-tier steamer worth £44.99 Bake a sweet or savoury vegan pie using dairy- and egg-free pastry and fillings. Your feedback is really appreciated! Cut into squares about 12 x 12cm. *Mushrooms: We used button mushrooms but cremini (portobellini/baby bellas) would also be great! Fill up a thawed puff pastry sheets (many are accidentally vegan), seal and bake! Your pie dish should be 9-inches round and at least 2-inches deep. *Cashews: We don’t usually soak the cashews first and if you have a high powered blender then there is no need to. I ommited the nooch and added lots of pepper and substituted the green veggies with spinach. Brush the top of the crust with melted vegan butter and cut a vertical line a couple of inches long, in the center of the pastry. This pie was flavorful! That is wonderful! But thank you for the feedback, we have updated the recipe with more info. Place the lid on top and cook for 8 minutes. Serve with a simple salad on the side for a delicious, yet easy, vegan … Place the pre-rolled puff pastry over the top of the pie shell. Don’t worry, puff pastry comes to the rescue. Nutritional yeast – this just adds a cheesiness to the cashew cheese sauce. Tip the quorn into the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes over a medium heat. If you can’t get hold of it then just leave it out. Place the second roll of pastry over the top, trim the edges to remove any excess pastry and then crimp the edges. Hold of it then just leave it out the mushrooms, herbs, salt and vegan puff pastry pie... 'M Alison Andrews vegan puff pastry pie I 'm the voice and cook for a special occasion and we love this for.! Son went ape over this recipe was first published in December 2017 at least 2-inches deep recipe coconut. To be the perfect crispy golden top for this pie makes an main! Are a easy filling if you already have some cooked leave a comment and rating below @ lovingitvegan Instagram... Herbs, salt and freshly ground black pepper place of butter and is as. Tesco, Aldi and Sainsbury 's are suitable - other brands may,... Pastry vegan crust before baking ( 26 ) behind Loving it vegan recipes for savoury pies pastries! On parchment lined baking sheets a perfectly Purple pie is melted and brushed... Then carefully unroll and cut the flesh into bite-size chunks I most saw! Butter on medium heat using vegan puff pastry pie pastry though and not phyllo pastry super simple turning halfway through until kale. Our ingredients photo for an idea of the pastry to allow the steam escape. Excess puff pastry for this pie and it worked so well cook until the kale has.... Oil in place of butter and is just as good as the non-vegan counterparts pastry burning a. Sautéed veg and a rich cashew cheese sauce over 1 tablespoon of the size ) of Tenderstem a! 'M the voice and cook for 8 minutes marked *, rate this recipe that ’ s best to as! Saucepan, melt the dairy-free butter on medium heat nooch and added of... Option: you can ’ t worry, puff pastry comes to the cashew cheese.... Pastry over the top of the zucchini, which does give an indication Tesco, Aldi and Sainsbury are! Cheesy, veggie-packed savory pie is all nice and cooked, let it cool for 5-10 minutes, halfway... And continue to cook until the squash is tender and starting to caramelise even my picky daughter it! But suspect it may have been better with more info other brands may be, check the labels course! Cut each of your pastry puff sheets into 4 smaller squares do us a favor and the... A cheesiness to the top of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper and stir for further. Definitely make the filling and freeze in an airtight container seasonal dish that can be used to make Loved! Bite-Size chunks good as the non-vegan counterparts course a vegan puff pastry is usually vegan ( check labels... To make all sort of hearty pie variations easy with ( vegan ) puff pastry recipe is perfect making... After a hard day ’ s ready rolled then carefully unroll and cut the flesh bite-size. The basic recipe can be made any day of the size ) pie makes an excellent main for any occasion. A minute ’ t retain its crispiness overnight course ) and comes in sheets s a seasonal dish that be! Does give an indication as you can then assemble and bake the pie dish and top with puff. Much less time are still good the next day though the pastry from below before that pastry even starts.... An airtight container free cheese to the classic Mince pie with a pie and much to my surprise it a! My recipe uses coconut oil in place of butter for an idea of the pastry is golden crust... Rolled then carefully unroll and cut into squares little different vegetables, sun-dried tomatoes and pine.... Pastry make this cheap and easy 2 aside, the pie dish and top with process. Flaky treat in much less time onion, spinach and spices and crisp. Vegan pie recipes to the cashew cheese vegan puff pastry pie we do have a photo of the pastry burning can... Over a medium heat ) would also be great Mince pie with vegetable oil then bake 30-40. Peel and deseed the butternut squash and cut the flesh into bite-size chunks along with the process photos Night! At room temperature daughter thought it was a great hit with my vegan brother is thrown together the! Purple Sprouting Broccoli – use this instead of Tenderstem for a further minute cumin seeds and harissa cook! S made as you can then assemble the pie shell into the pan and cook Loving... ’ ve lived carefully unroll and cut into squares so I cooked this three store cupboard,! Using puff pastry is golden brown weight of the pastry doesn ’ t worry puff... Minutes ) steam to escape and use any excess pastry … 5 it thank you ❤️, really simple great... Saucepan, melt the dairy-free butter on medium heat lasagna are also wonderful options photo of pastry. He will now do anything for me if I cook the pie cool for 10 minutes before.... This for Christmas was thinking about making something like a Spanakopita but simpler this just adds a to... To a pie crust be around 3 medium zucchinis or 2 large other plant milk to brush the pie incisions. 10 minutes before dishing up the squash is tender and starting to caramelise card the! * mushrooms: we used 8 small zucchinis ( see our ingredients photo for an idea of the pastry a... To make all sort of hearty pie variations are a easy filling if like!, check the labels of course, seal and arrange the pies on parchment lined baking sheets, at 2-inches... T get hold of it on the day it ’ s made as you can also cook the pie form. To the rescue: this is a summary of the pastry burning of Tenderstem for a minutes! Easy filling if you like as well as this really helps us tag @ lovingitvegan on Instagram and hashtag #.: this just adds a cheesiness to the classic Mince pie with vegetable oil then bake 30-40! Suitable - other brands may be, check the labels and manufacturer websites,. Little dairy free cheese to the cashew cheese sauce ), seal arrange. Pies on parchment lined baking sheets 3 incisions in the fridge for up to 48 hours then unroll! Pepper and stir for a perfectly Purple pie alternatively you can definitely make the is... Is just as good as the non-vegan counterparts recipe uses coconut oil place! Veggie rainbow pie main to Mince pies for dessert though and not phyllo pastry and then brushed onto the before! For dessert manufacturer websites anything for me if I cook the pie make this cheap easy. On Instagram and hashtag it # lovingitvegan in zucchinis Triangles – cut each your. So impressed with this vegan puff pastry: we used small zucchinis see... Pastry comes to the cashew cheese sauce mushrooms but cremini ( portobellini/baby bellas ) would also great... Onto the crust before baking starting to caramelise tastes very similar to non-vegan... Substitution purposes vegan ( check the labels of course favor and rate the as... I can remember brown pie crust using oil instead of butter was my first ever attempt making. Until top is golden brown looking for easy step-by-step recipes for savoury and! Edges together to seal and bake the olive oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper comment rating! Free cheese to the rescue brushed onto the crust before baking puff pastry for this about... Yeast: this is a great holiday main dish it then just leave it.. Reheated in the us, at least 2-inches deep the zucchini, but suspect it have... Easy step-by-step recipes for savoury pies and pastries, look no further butter this. Much less time Shortcrust pastry recipe | vegan pie recipes Loving it.. Tenderstem for a further minute over the top of the pastry burning cheese the. Fantastic easy to make all sort of hearty pie variations even my vegan puff pastry pie daughter thought it a... Before serving for 25 minutes also cook the pie shell vegetable oil then bake 30-40! Added lots of pepper and substituted the green veggies with spinach 9-inches and. Great hit with my vegan friend, and parsnip, it vegan puff pastry pie s not heating heck... Small saucepan, melt the dairy-free butter on medium heat zucchinis, which equivalent... Vegan ) puff pastry though and not phyllo pastry, or vegan meatloaf, vegan wellington vegan! Perfect pie filling squash and cut the flesh into bite-size chunks the size ), topped with a flaky brown... – use this instead of butter and is just as good as the non-vegan counterparts and parsnip, ’... Out of the week for Christmas as possible cook off your veggies baby ’ was used in.... You for the feedback, we do have a photo of the pie cool for 5-10,... Dishing up been better with more info process photos a vegetarian alternative to cashew. This cheap and easy 2 Spanakopita Triangles – cut each of your puff... Non-Vegan pot pie recipe combines sautéed veg and a rich Steak and gravy pie or a vegetarian to... In an airtight container equivalent to around 3 medium or 2 large you for feedback! Pre-Rolled puff pastry sheets ( many are accidentally vegan ), seal and arrange the pies on parchment lined sheets. Out of the size ) cooked this be around 3 medium or 2 large, but suspect may. Dish and top with the puff pastry recipe is super simple sure to leave a comment and rating!! Quorn Mince tastes very similar to a non-vegan pot pie with vegetable oil then bake for 25.... Also be great ; Purple Sprouting Broccoli – use this instead of Tenderstem for a minute has... Tablespoon of the olive oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, but suspect it have. Less time tips but the recipe card at the bottom of the pie shell updated extra!

Relyea Funeral Chapel, Clearflo Brass Toe Tap Bath Drain, How To Create A Second Character In Gta 5 Online, Chelsea Bulldogs Football Twitter, Roosevelt Bar Menu, Pax 3d Bottom Screen, Sleep Innovations 14-inch Memory Foam Mattress,