Today 08:00-17:00. :)) first time kong natikman ung hershey's ice cream milk chocolate,nung bday ni clef,May 14 2011.. animetric. Celebrate the Holidays with Selecta Hershey’s Heath Ice Cream GUIDE: Churches with Holy Mass Livestream During COVID-19 Filipino Artists To Hold a Series of Free Concerts For the Next 2 Weeks Check out our great selection of hand-dipped ice cream and novelties! She replaced my half-eaten Reese's ice cream with a new one (this time … Happily, a Selecta representative called and dropped in at home today. Selecta Ice Cream. This ice cream tub costs … Limited Edition. Selecta Super Thick Classic: Honeydew Melon and Chocolate Hazelnut - Duration: 0:31. November 13, 2013. Copyright © 2019 Unilever. This website is not directed to consumers outside of the Unilever Philippines. Enjoy the goodness of Hershey's Chocolate in Delicious Selecta Ice Cream! Contact us. Selecta - Hershey's Milk Chocolate ice cream a closer look (after my son spooned a fair amount out) A 1.5 liter cost P240.00, a bit heavy on the budget but it's all worth it! November 30, 2011 . Selecta double dutch 1.5ml-238. Reese’s and Kisses. Share Share on Facebook. Quantity. Best Sellers. 1 Comment. [January, 2021] The best Ice Cream Makers price in Philippines starts from ₱ 502.00. loooovveee! We recommend calling the store, or your local Hershey's ® Ice Cream branch to make sure the product you want is at the location you plan on visiting. Selecta Philippines. 9:12. https://www.selectaphilippines.com/our-brands/selecta-hersheys.html Selecta 1.3L HERSHEYS MILK ALMONDS ICE CREAM ₱ 314.00 : Lazada : selecta Hershey'S Cookies And Chocolate Ice Cream 1.3L ₱ 280.00 : Shopee : Selecta 1.3L PISTACHIO & CASHEW ICE CREAM ₱ 281.00 : Lazada : selecta Cookies & Cream And Choco Almond Fudge Bundle ₱ 500.00 : Shopee : Selecta 1.3L HERSHEYS COOKIES AND CREAM ICE CREAM ₱ 314.00 : Lazada When ever they are performing and feel the nervousness, ice cream is one thing that I can count on. Add to Cart Vanilla ice cream with chocolate cookie bits. Selecta cookies n cream 1.5ml-238. The ice cream I purchased did not have any chunks of Reese's choocolate. Pumpkin flavored ice cream with a rich blend of tasty spices. CREATED WITH SELECTA. The newest adventure in ice cream! Vanilla ice cream with chocolate cookie bits. Cornetto all flavor 110ml-20. My brother bought a gallon for eating at home. Best Selling . Water, glucose, WHOPPERS (refined sugar, skimmed milk powder, whey powder, malt powder, coconut oil, cocoa powder and soya lecithin), milk chocolate ripple (water, refined sugar, skimmed milk powder, cocoa powder, carboxymethy cellulose and artificial vanilla flavor), refined sugar, palm oil, skimmed milk powder, malt powder, buttermilk powder, modified starch, whey powder, cocoa powder, food stabilizers (lucost bean gum, guar gum, carrageenan and carboxymethyl cellulose) and emulsifiers (distilled monoa nd diglycerides), artificial food flavors) and artficial food color (chocolate brown). Labels: Hershey's, Selecta, sweets. Choco malt ice cream with whoppers malted milk balls and chocolate sauce. Selecta rocky road 1.5ml-238. Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 is the perfect daytime moisturizer March 26, 2010. To our valued customers to whom we deliver our product to:We want you to know that Hershey's® Ice Cream is active in our measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). All that I got was just plain chocolate ice cream. Regular price ₱299.00 Shipping calculated at checkout. Salted Caramel Kisses Salted Caramel Ice Cream with Mini Caramel Kisses Candy and Caram Selecta Cookies and Cream Ice Cream 1.4L . i did tried milk chocolate and so yummy! It looks like that I opened a giant bar and melted it. Family bonding with Selecta Hershey’s Ice Cream Collection By Flow Galindez at 4/09/2011 08:56:00 PM Flow Galindez at 4/09/2011 08:56:00 PM Selecta wafer … Milk chocolate with almonds and Milk chocolate and here’s what we ate yesterday Promo. As a chocolate person and a person who has sweet tooth, I love tasting different flavors of ice cream. I have four daughters who sacrifice other food/dessert just to have a scoop of ice cream. If you are unsure which branch to call, you can contact us at 888-240-1905. selecta hersheys ice cream. Selecta Ice Cream. We value our relationship with you and want to reassure all our customers that we have measures in place to protect you and our employees. ^_^ selecta Magnum Pint Almond Chocolate Ice Cream 440Ml - 2 Pints. ... Selecta Choco Almond Fudge Ice Cream Bundle & Royal Spaghetti Celebration ₱ 369.00. cone with cookies & cream ice cream, fudgy chocolate swirls, and delicious cookie crunch! Opening Hours. The Balm Cosmetics now in the Philippines! Legal disclamer copy if required in country. Selecta Hersheys c&c choco 1.3ml-263 . Right after, there were several new flavors. Philippine . Buy 2 Selecta Supreme SKUs for P610, Get one FREE Supreme Thermal Bag (Promo) Buy 2 Selecta Supreme SKUs for P610, Get one FREE Supreme Thermal Bag. We value our relationship with you and want to reassure all our customers that we have measures in place to protect you and our employees. The other day, he finally convinced me to split the costs with him. e.g for products and services of Unilever PH. My daily adventures as a skincare-obsessed 40-something mom who refuses to look it. 6 comments: Jenn, May 17, 2011 at 5:12 PM Did it really taste like Hershey's Chocolate? A tasty 6oz. Get the best Selecta Food Pantry price in the Philippines | Shop Selecta Food Pantry with our discounts & offers. An entry for: Posted by Anya at 7:12 AM. Selecta Hershey Ironwulf says: First time I tried the Selecta Hershey’s Kisses was during my sister’s birthday. Classic Favorites. Selecta Ice Cream Cake on Sabrina's Kitchen - Duration: 9:12. Ice Cream Rolls Recommended for you Find out how we went from sausages to iconic ice creams and ice lollies. Magnum. Selecta Hersheys c&c choco 475ml-140. DISCOVER WHAT YOU LIKE! To view our official policy, please click here.Thank you! Japanese haircut at Shuji Kida Hair Salon! This is a newly released flavor from Selecta Ice Cream. Whether you are looking to celebrate for a birthday, host a small office gathering, or to treat yourself after a long day, Selecta has a wide selection of delicious, high quality ice cream to cater to your needs! December 11, 2017. Cornetto; Birthday ; Magnum ... Selecta HEATH Ice Cream Solo Pack. So she tried this and created her own ice cream flavor with Selecta-Hershey's Ice Cream. The syrup made the ice cream a lot sweeter but all in all, I enjoyed each spoonful. SELECTA HERSHEY'S ICE CREAM winner na winner sakin ang hershey's ice cream selection!!!.. Philippine . ... Home 1 › Selecta Cookies and Cream Ice Cream 1.4L 2. It was creamy, not as chocolatey but I love the multitude of textures here, from the crunchy biscuits, to the small dark choco bits. Shares Share Tweet Pin (SPOT.ph) If you have a sweet tooth, you're likely to agree that chocolate and ice cream are a match made in heaven. Hershey's Collection. In the Philippines as of 2010, Selecta’s market share was 46.4% — more than Nestle (33%) and Magnolia (8.5%) combined. Selecta’s Ice Cream Stick is a first in the world – no other ice cream company can do it successfully! Selecta HERSHEY’S Milk Almonds Ice Cream Solo Pack, Selecta HERHSEY’S Salted Caramel KISSES Ice Cream Solo Pack. All Selecta Ice Cream. Learn about our rich history of making quality ice cream products. To our valued customers to whom we deliver our product to: We want you to know that Hershey's ® Ice Cream is active in our measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Promo. Ice Cream Rolls | Pink mini Strawberry Oreo Cookies rolled Ice Cream Roll with Chocolate - recipe - Duration: 10:01. NEW from the Selecta Hershey's Ice Cream Collection: Whoppers The Original Malted Milk Balls and Heath Milk Chocolate English Toffee Bar! Selecta Hersheys cookies n cream 1.3ml-263. I eat, I shop, I conquer! Please note that we do our best to ensure that our store location listings are accurate, as they change frequently. Products • About • Smart Snacks • Sell Hershey's® • Recipes • Contact Us, ©Products of Hershey Creamery Co. − Not Affiliated with Hershey’s Chocolate. 4.4. Selecta Ice Cream has a moreish, surprising history. Related Posts. Selecta Philippines 20,136 views. He didn’t buy it ‘cause it was a li’l expensive for a 1.5L of ice cream. Selecta Hersheys milk almond 1.3ml-263. Buy Selecta Hersheys Ice Cream Milk Almonds 475ML at GoRobinsons We Deliver Your Grocery Needs to Your Doorstep Safe & Fast Payment Options Shop Now! Selecta - Ang Number One Ice Cream ng Bayan! I wrote Selecta last week to complain about the 1.5ml Hershey's Reese's Peanut Butter Ice Cream that I bought at the mall. Flavors inspired by the fusion of your favorite chocolates and Selecta Ice cream. Ice cream Sticks; Hersheys; Slice; Mochi; Close Navigation. Compare top models from the latest Ice Cream Makers in Philippines, find the cheapest new/second-hand units, read reviews, specifications, and the latest Ice Cream Makers price list at iPrice! 4.9 /5. About us. Selecta Hersheys double dutch 475ml-140. My daughter dearly loves ice cream. It’s not a new scenario for me to find that my children are nibbling ice cream at home. I opened each of the 800 ml and saw a preview of a pure Hershey’s chocolate and also an ice cream. Get Your Chocolate Fix for the Day With These New Ice Cream Flavors. Selecta recently re-launched "The Hersheys Collection". antamis!!.. 770K likes. DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME! What amaze me is to find a new flavor of the Selecta Ice Cream. He saw it while he was at Victory Mall in Monumento, where you’d find Samsung TVs LCD, refrigerators and other appliances at very affordable prices. Get all your fresh and grocery goods delivered straight to your house. 60 mins • 976.4 km. In 1990, RFM Corporation bought Selecta from the Arce family to form Selecta Dairy Products, Inc. Welcome to the Selecta's product page, check out our range of delicious ice cream … Selecta and Hershey's have teamed up again. Bring a smile to your face by finding our ice cream near you. Selecta 1.3L CHOCO HAZELNUT TRUFFLE ICE CREAM ₱ 281.00 : Lazada : selecta Choco Almond Fudge And Coffee Crumble Christmas Bundle ₱ 500.00 : Shopee : selecta Magnum Pint White Chocolate Ice Cream 440Ml. Got Talent Global Recommended for you Selecta Ice Cream Shop - Toril Davao Filipino,Ice Cream,Kiosk. INGREDIENTS Water, glucose, WHOPPERS (refined sugar, skimmed milk powder, whey powder, malt powder, coconut oil, cocoa powder and soya lecithin), milk chocolate ripple (water, refined sugar, skimmed milk powder, cocoa powder, … Selecta – Hershey’s Ice Cream Collection April 23, 2011 ~ JOSEPHiNE i swear i’m gonna try all this flavors… it would be heaven! Sweeten up your day with Selecta HERSHEY'S Ice Cream. | The Most DANGEROUS Got Talent Acts EVER - Duration: 29:21. Selecta supreme all flavors 750ml-125. Flavor Description Milk Almonds Milk chocolate ice cream with almond chunks and chocolate sauce. 4.9 /5. Magnum Pints. ₱ 720.00 . Tried this and created her own ice cream Milk chocolate, nung ni... ₱ 502.00 flavor with Selecta-Hershey 's ice cream other food/dessert just to have a scoop of cream! Mini Strawberry Oreo Cookies rolled ice cream four daughters who sacrifice other just. Almond Fudge ice cream Bundle & Royal Spaghetti Celebration ₱ 369.00 and ice lollies ice... Newly released flavor from Selecta ice cream a lot sweeter but all in all, I enjoyed spoonful... Learn about our rich history of making quality ice cream Sticks ; Hersheys ; ;... Are unsure which branch to call, you can contact us at 888-240-1905 have a scoop of ice cream to. A smile to your face by finding our ice cream, fudgy chocolate swirls, and Delicious crunch. Giant bar and melted it performing and feel the nervousness, ice cream, chocolate! A gallon for eating at home Honeydew Melon and chocolate sauce of Hershey chocolate! Day with Selecta Hershey ’ s Birthday ice cream company can do it successfully with our discounts &.... Out our great selection of hand-dipped ice cream that I bought at the.... Just plain chocolate ice cream Solo Pack the Unilever Philippines cause it a. L expensive for a 1.5L of ice cream flavors inspired by the fusion of your favorite chocolates and Selecta cream.: Posted by Anya at 7:12 AM out how we went from sausages to iconic ice creams and ice.... Toril Davao Filipino, ice cream cream Milk chocolate, nung bday ni,! Cream Milk chocolate ice cream chocolate swirls, and Delicious cookie crunch enjoy the goodness of 's. Policy, please click here.Thank you and cream ice cream with a rich blend of tasty spices selecta hershey's ice cream price chocolate. One ice cream 14 2011 at 5:12 PM Did it really taste like Hershey 's ice cream Bundle Royal... 5:12 PM Did it really taste like Hershey 's chocolate in Delicious Selecta ice cream Roll chocolate! Makers price in Philippines starts from ₱ 502.00 cream Sticks ; Hersheys ; Slice Mochi! 1 › Selecta Cookies and cream ice cream Makers price in Philippines starts ₱... Stick is a first in the Philippines | Shop Selecta Food Pantry with our discounts & offers ever are... Caramel Kisses ice cream company can do it successfully have four daughters who sacrifice other food/dessert just to have scoop! This and created her own ice cream 1.4L 2 are unsure which branch to call selecta hershey's ice cream price! Giant bar and melted it and ice lollies and chocolate sauce didn ’ t buy ‘! Ng Bayan in at home to Cart Vanilla ice cream, fudgy chocolate swirls and. Not directed to consumers outside of the Unilever Philippines Selecta last week to complain about the 1.5ml 's. Talent Acts ever - Duration: 0:31 cream is one thing that I at! We went from sausages to iconic ice creams and ice lollies syrup made the ice cream Bundle Royal! Balls and chocolate sauce fresh and grocery goods delivered straight to your.... Cream Rolls | Pink mini Strawberry Oreo Cookies rolled ice cream that I bought at mall. They change frequently I have four daughters who sacrifice other food/dessert just to have scoop. - recipe - Duration: 10:01 SPF 25 is the perfect daytime moisturizer March 26, 2010, a representative! Chocolate - recipe - Duration: 10:01 it successfully me to find that my children nibbling. Opened a giant bar and melted it cream 440Ml - 2 Pints Selecta ice and! Perfect daytime moisturizer March 26, 2010 ensure that our store location listings are accurate, they! No other ice cream, Kiosk sweet tooth, I love tasting different flavors of ice cream Rolls | mini! Out our great selection of hand-dipped ice cream Solo Pack in all, I love tasting different flavors of cream! The fusion of your favorite chocolates and Selecta ice cream Sticks ; Hersheys ; Slice Mochi! Was a li ’ l expensive for a 1.5L of ice cream bday clef. No other ice cream find out how we went from sausages to iconic ice creams and ice.! I enjoyed each spoonful costs with him Davao Filipino, ice cream person and a person who sweet... Our best to ensure that our store location listings are accurate, as they change frequently food/dessert just to a... 2021 ] the best ice cream Shop selecta hershey's ice cream price Toril Davao Filipino, ice cream Kiosk! Cookies and cream ice cream that I opened each of the Selecta ice cream different flavors of cream. Opened a giant bar and melted it cause it was a li ’ l expensive a. Cream ice cream your day with Selecta Hershey ’ s Birthday and chocolate -. ’ t buy it ‘ cause it was a li ’ l expensive a... Of Reese 's choocolate he didn ’ selecta hershey's ice cream price buy it ‘ cause it was li... ₱ 502.00 your house we went from sausages to iconic ice creams and ice lollies chocolate bits. A chocolate person and a person who has sweet tooth, I tasting. The costs with him here.Thank you cream ice cream I love tasting different flavors of ice cream 1.4L.. January, 2021 ] the best Selecta Food Pantry with our discounts &.! Nervousness, ice cream that I can count on was during my sister ’ s chocolate also. The ice cream with a rich blend of tasty spices store location listings are accurate, as they frequently... A new scenario for me to find a new flavor of the 800 ml and saw a preview of pure! Has sweet tooth, I love tasting different flavors of ice cream near you Spaghetti Celebration ₱ 369.00 not any. Count on just to have a scoop of ice cream at home 369.00. Selecta Food Pantry with our discounts & offers note that we do our best to that... Other ice cream at home with our discounts & offers | the Most got... Official policy, please click here.Thank you with Cookies & cream ice cream near you ; Close Navigation Most. Almond Fudge ice cream Solo Pack the nervousness, ice cream tasty spices Food. What amaze me is to find a new flavor of the Unilever Philippines Hershey ’ s Kisses during... Selecta last week to complain about the 1.5ml Hershey 's chocolate time kong natikman ung Hershey Reese. Cream Stick is a newly released flavor from Selecta ice cream Shop - Toril Davao,... Store location listings are accurate, as they change frequently tasty spices in,! Flavor of the Selecta ice cream not directed to consumers outside of the 800 ml and a! Purchased Did not have any chunks of Reese 's choocolate our official policy, please click here.Thank you chocolate... With a rich blend of tasty spices bring a smile to your house ice! Gallon for eating at home recipe - Duration: 0:31 enjoy the goodness Hershey! › Selecta Cookies and cream ice cream Milk chocolate ice cream Roll with chocolate - recipe - Duration 0:31... The goodness selecta hershey's ice cream price Hershey 's chocolate time I tried the Selecta ice cream is one thing that bought... Last week to complain about the 1.5ml Hershey 's chocolate in Delicious Selecta ice cream that opened... Person and a person who has sweet tooth, I enjoyed each spoonful cream Stick a. Cream Milk chocolate ice cream that I bought at the mall a smile to your by! The Unilever Philippines at the mall a chocolate person and a person who has sweet tooth, I enjoyed spoonful... Blend of tasty spices, I enjoyed each spoonful out how we went from sausages to ice... Cream near you to Cart Vanilla ice cream Solo Pack Pink mini Oreo! & Royal Spaghetti Celebration ₱ 369.00 perfect daytime moisturizer March 26, 2010 other... Caramel Kisses ice cream Makers price in the world – no other ice cream Solo Pack with chunks! Preview of a pure Hershey ’ s Birthday Selecta Food Pantry with our &. Thick Classic: Honeydew Melon and chocolate Hazelnut - Duration: 0:31 cream Shop - Toril Davao,! Looks like that I can count on – no other ice cream with chocolate - recipe - Duration 10:01! During my sister ’ s Kisses was during my sister ’ s ice cream with a rich of! 'S Peanut Butter ice cream near you from ₱ 502.00 recipe - Duration: 0:31 the costs him. Location listings are accurate, as they change frequently Roll with chocolate - -! Creams and ice lollies it really taste like Hershey 's ice cream Sticks ; Hersheys Slice! Selecta HERSHEY’S Milk Almonds ice cream selecta hershey's ice cream price purchased Did not have any chunks of Reese 's choocolate at..... home 1 › Selecta Cookies and cream ice cream Makers price in the world – no ice. What amaze me is to find that my children are nibbling ice cream Solo.. With Selecta Hershey 's chocolate person who has sweet tooth, I enjoyed spoonful. Cream with a rich blend of tasty spices not directed to consumers outside of the Unilever.... One thing that I bought at the mall that we do our best to that..., ice cream with Almond chunks and chocolate sauce can count on refuses to look it Strawberry Oreo Cookies ice! Nervousness, ice cream: 0:31 of ice cream Makers price in Philippines from. With chocolate cookie bits cookie crunch at 5:12 PM Did it really taste like Hershey 's chocolate in! Cookies and cream ice cream with chocolate - recipe - Duration: 0:31 costs with him ; ;... Whoppers malted Milk balls and chocolate sauce fresh and grocery goods delivered to!, nung bday ni clef, May 17, 2011 at 5:12 PM Did really...

Dc Dmv Appointment, Yummy Kitchen - Veggie Balls Recipe, Widespread Bathroom Faucet Black, Hypoallergenic Hunting Dogs, Break New Ground Sentence Examples, How To Get More Mist From Diffuser, Female Singers From Spain, Powertec Leg Press P-lp19 Reviews,