Yet, stat wise it seems strictly worse. Lancaster is superior. It may have lower damage compated to other repeating rifles, but the quick firing rate and good accuracy give it the advantage. Ooh the sound.. I havent bought it yet cause Im farming o reach my 10k milestone but was wondering what yall thought. The Litchfield does substantially more damage (and it's a really good-looking gun to boot), but it's wildly inaccurate. 1 Description 2 Gameplay 3 Acquisition 4 Trivia 5 Gallery 6 References 7 Navigation A reliable and popular repeating rifle, the Buck Carbine provides medium damage and a decent firing rate, with quick reload speeds thanks to the tube … PC Xbox One. Discussion. RDR2 & Red Dead Online Weapons Database & Statistics Ammo Capacity 1 Previously belonging to a bounty hunter after Josiah Trelawny, and found in a barn near Braithwaite Manor, this gun is a single-shot weapon, and can use Regular, High Velocity, Split Point, Express and … D&D Beyond If you’re good at headshots the Lancaster might be more your style with the better accuracy. If you head shot using PiB the Evans is straight up better. The Evans Repeater is a unique repeater, employing an unconventional mechanism to eject and replace a fired cartridge. ... lancaster I think it was called. Its preference but it say Evans is better, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the RedDeadOnline community, A subreddit for the Online portion of the critically acclaimed video game Red Dead Redemption 2, developed by Rockstar Games, Press J to jump to the feed. Plus it sounds great. But between the Lancaster and the Litchfield, the Lancaster would be my go-to. This gun can use Regular, High Velocity, Split Point, Express and Explosive repeater ammo. There are also rare and unique … rdr2 evans repeater This is a topic that many people are looking for. Want More Red Dead Redemption 2 Videos? The Evans Repeater was originally exclusive to Red Dead Online, but now it's also available in the single-player story in Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC. Previously belonging to a bounty hunter after Josiah Trelawny, this weapon can be found in a barn near Braithwaite Manor. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Get the Lancaster. Currently have the bolt action which is great but I love having so much repeater ammo constantly on deck. I always have the Repeater as the main weapon for first draw in PVP or if I'm getting griefed, then change to fast rate special revolver If I need to reload w/ the Repeater and there's not time so at the end is up to you, this is just an idea but you need to fully upgrade them (except the … Day #39 – EVANS Repeater vs LANCASTER Repeater! The Lancaster Repeater is aweapon featured in Red Dead Redemption 2 and in Red Dead Online. 1 Description 2 Acquisition 3 Trivia 4 Gallery 5 Navigation A unique Rolling Block Rifle made of light wood and blackened steel, adorned with carvings. Repeater-wise (and going by the IRL specs), the Carbine SHOULD be the most damaging out of the four (used a higher caliber round), with the Lancaster and Litchfield being roughly comparable (using .44 rimfire rounds, i.e. Up close I usually use a shotgun, but I love my schofield too. It’s still locked out for me..is ch2 pretty much a big tutorial level still? For More RDR2 Secrets, RDR2 Easter Eggs, RDR2 Gold, Money & Glitch Videos Hit That subscribe button! Lancaster Vs. Litchfield. Red Dead Redemption 2 Weapon Tier List. Litchfield is a 1860s Henry Repeater, so it's good for a loadout style like the Repeater Carbine, but does more damage per shot and has more ammo (16 shots per reload vs just 7 shots). The accuracy/bloom isn't something I worry about because PiB removes those factors anyway. ... That or the one you get on a mission in chapter 3 I believe, lancaster I think it was called. I used the Evans since the added it, real nice sound. But between the Lancaster and the Litchfield, the Lancaster would be my go-to. Less power than the others but otherwise seems solid. I prefer it, I have no idea if it is better, but I don't care. Spent a large amount modifying it including a bunch of dumb cosmetic stuff just because I like it so much Is it unlocked from story missions? Posted by 1 year ago. I've assisted newer players against griefers by shooting them once with BA. 1 Description 2 Acquisition 3 Trivia 4 Gallery 5 Navigation A unique Rolling Block Rifle made of light wood and blackened steel, adorned with carvings. As per title. The Lancaster Repeater (with some customization added) is the best all-around weapon in Red Dead Redemption 2 Rockstar/Newsweek. The Litchfield does substantially more damage (and it's a really good-looking gun to boot), but it's wildly inaccurate. Lancaster Repeater is a Rifle is Red Dead Redemption 2. This gun can use Regular, High Velocity, Split Point, Express … The Evans Repeater is a weapon featured in Red Dead Online and Red Dead Redemption 2. It's impossible to tell whether you like it or not based on other people's preference, you just have to try it for yourself. Lancaster is your iconic Winchester Repeater, not much else to say about it really, good fit for just about everything, just be sure to put aside some funds to make it truly your own gun. Reviews. Lancaster because if you look at the real-life equivalents of each one, the Lancaster translates to a Winchester rifle, my favorite(and arguably the best) Wild West rifle. The Evans Repeater is a weapon featured in Red Dead Online and Red Dead Redemption 2. Lancaster vs Litchfield Red Dead Online PlayStation 4 . It’s good but the Lancaster is better. D&D Beyond It cannot be customized. The accuracy/bloom isn't something I worry about because PiB removes those factors anyway. I loved the Lancaster but since I bought the Evans I haven’t looked back, Lancaster has better accuracy and the bloom(recoil) is also smaller, the reload is horrible on the Evans, yes it has 26 bullets loaded but the reload animation/sound takes out of the element. The Evans is useful too, great for pve, but it also has aesthetic value for me. Description. Sadly you gotta buy them see what works and can’t sell back ones you don’t want. A good, balanced choice for hunting and medium-range combat, this gun has an ammo capacity of seven rounds, and can use Regular, High Velocity, Split Point, Express and Explosive repeater ammo. Express Ammo however tends to resolve that issue for the most part, you still hit that buck in the head from a crappy as hell angle, there's a good chance it will go down a star still, but Express Ammo in the Lancaster tends … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 1 Description 2 Acquisition 3 Gallery 4 Navigation The Evans Repeater rifle has a high bullet capacity and is devastating at medium and long range, with an especially high rate of fire. Price is irrelevant. It has the fastest rate of fire of the repeaters and its capacity exceeds the closest competition (the Litchfield) by 10 bullets. The Carbine Repeater is a weapon featured in Red Dead Redemption 2 and Red Dead Online. Lancaster is great for pvp, but for range I may go with the bolt action, especially hunting medium to larger game. - The only advantage you have with the Evans is that it is unassailably cooler and also has more ammo capacity, making you more likely to kill the other person, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the reddeadredemption community. The Lancaster is the best overall, but I prefer the Evans when I'm being extra aggressive with PiB because I can just keep firing for ages before I have to worry about reloading. The Evans Repeater is a unique repeater, employing an unconventional mechanism to eject and replace a fired cartridge.It does considerably high damage, has the highest ammo capacity of any weapon that you can carry in the game at 22 rounds, a "faster" reload that has Marston reload two rounds at a time to compensate for the increased ammo capacity, and a faster … Never touch the Lancaster much. Lancaster is superior. The Lancaster is the best overall, but I prefer the Evans when I'm being extra aggressive with PiB because I can just keep firing for ages before I have to worry about reloading. It sounds simple, but one … The first are the standard weapons that players receive in the course of the game or can buy from a gunsmith or at a fence. 3. For the Red Dead Redemption variant, see Repeater Carbine. Bolt Action works well against griefers. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Lancaster Repeater vs Litchfield Repeater. A subreddit for Rockstar's critically acclaimed open-world Western game Red Dead Redemption, its prequel Red Dead Redemption 2, and its online multiplayer Red Dead Online. ". So it’s useful imo. The Lancaster Repeater is a well-rounded gun that uses a fast lever-action system to load the next cartridge. Ok everyone, I have the Lancaster bc it was cheaper to buy and I’m loving it so far. Press J to jump to the feed. Also just depends on someone’s ability cards I guess too. User Info: BloodyRaw. (RED DEAD ONLINE BEST WEAPON FACE OFF) RDR2 Online Weapons! The Lancaster Repeater is a well-rounded gun that uses a fast lever-action system to load the next cartridge. I love that loud "boombastic" deep noice when fireing of the Evans.. 1. Everytime I think the Evans is good, I switch back the lancaster … The Evans Repeater shines in the stats that are most relevant to the repeater. Cookies help us deliver our Services. The Evans is the best repeater in the game ATM, IMHO. I love the way the evens sounds and feels but the larger capacity is kinda useless when the guns can sometimes take three or four shots to hit someone in a situation where the lancaster would only take one. The Rare Rolling Block Rifle is a weapon featured in Red Dead Redemption 2. Lancaster? Now it’s trash. savegooglewave.com is a channel providing useful information Today, savegooglewave.com would like to introduce to you Red Dead Online: Lancaster VS Evans […] But few days ago I switched back for tee Lancaster, better accuracy and less recoil... Recoil finished to motivate me, It doesn’t hit as hard but shoots faster and holds more bullets, I can’t say if it’s better than the Lancaster as I don’t own one, but it’s worlds better than the litchfield and I’ve actually been using it instead of my bolt action. Seriously it was a huge advantage vs other slow and steady users. Close. Everytime I think the Evans is good, I switch back the lancaster … Spent a large amount modifying it including a bunch of dumb cosmetic stuff just because I like it so much Is it unlocked from story missions? It also has customization options, including Stocks, Sights and Wraps. It has the lowest damage of all repeating rifles, but the quick firing rate and high accuracy give it the advantage. The weapons in Red Dead Redemption 2 fall into broad classes. The real answer is every weapon is better than other weapons for some things and worse at others. I'm using the Lancaster repeater. Have the content still seems locked out. Now it’s trash. Seriously it was a huge advantage vs other slow and steady users. The Evans Repeater rifle has a high bullet capacity and is devastating at medium and long range, with an especially high rate of fire. However if you have the patience to craft split points they make the Evans a beast. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. It has significantly lower damage, range and accuracy than my carbine, for marginally higher fire rate. Cheats. It does considerably high damage, has the highest ammo capacity of any weapon that you can carry in the game at 22 rounds, a "faster" reload that has Marston reload two rounds at a time to compensate for the increased ammo capacity, and a faster rate of fire compared to other repeaters. Get the Lancaster. The best for all situations and modes was the Lancaster. Now playing: CoD BO4 / Overwatch / RDR2. Buy one, then eventually buy the other. Repeater vs Rifle Red Dead Redemption 2 PlayStation 4 . Everytime I think the Evans is good, I switch back the lancaster and im amazed by its accuracy. Lancaster? I'm using the Lancaster repeater. ". The bloom is the closest to the varmit rifle that youll find in the game. The weapons in Red Dead Redemption 2 fall into broad classes. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Granted I don’t have all the upgrades and stuff for the gun yet but really I should be able to get a head shot from that distant. My only question is, has anyone bought both and tried them both out to compare them? I saved up 600 buckaroos and want to get a new repeater. Lancaster has a slightly further lock on range, while the Evans has a much larger capacity(26 rounds) both about the same rate of fire/damage. For Red Dead Redemption 2 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Opinion: Carbine Repeater VS. In this video i will test, compare and review 2 weapons in rdr2 online after update: Litchfield repeater and Lancaster repeater. Previously belonging to a bounty hunter after Josiah Trelawny, this weapon can be found in a barn near Braithwaite Manor. As far as the Springfield vs Bolt-Action, the bolt action is a better gun on paper, but because of the way the action on it works, I feel like the Springfield … This gun will save compulsive reloaders that fire 1 shot and reload. A reliable and popular repeating rifle, the Buck Carbine provides medium damage and a decent firing rate, with quick reload speeds thanks to the tube-loaded magazine in the weapon's stock. Evans Repeater: While not in the game at launch, the Evans Repeater finds a comparable spot to the Lancaster. Curious to see what reasons people have for using these two Lever-Actions (Honorable mention to the Carbine Repeater, of course) Do you prefer the accuracy over the stopping power for the Lancaster? So if you do miss the first shot, you second will have a better chance of being accurate compared to the evans. All the damage in the world is pointless if you aren't hitting your target. After the nerfs and the introduction of the Evans I played with it a bit. You just lock on and tilt up to the head and win. 'Red Dead Redemption 2' Best Weapons: What's the Best 'Bang' for Your Buck? But the only problem I have with it is it’s not super great with long range. Extra range and power means you can kill from a distance with just body shots. Takes off a good chunk of health and confuses them enough to get killed by newbie just trying to start mission in Blackwater. Lancaster is your iconic Winchester Repeater, not much else to say about it really, good fit for just about everything, just be sure to put aside some funds to make it truly your own gun. Archived. since I never kill them, they have no idea who shot them. Im contemplating if its worth to buy the evans repeater since im content with my lancaster. Regret the Litchfield every time I scroll past it. PC Stadia Xbox One. Notify me about new: Guides. I love the way the evens sounds and feels but the larger capacity is kinda useless when the guns can sometimes take three or four shots to hit someone in a situation where the lancaster would only take one. Lancaster is superior. (RED DEAD ONLINE The first are the standard weapons that players receive in the course of the game or can buy from a gunsmith or at a fence. For the Red Dead Redemption variant, see Evans Repeater. Repeater vs Rifle Red Dead Redemption 2 PlayStation 4 . I like the carbine repeater because it reloads about a metric f***ton faster than other repeaters. It has the lowest damage of all repeating rifles, but the quick firing rate and high accuracy give it the advantage. Like if I’m up in the barn in valentine and I try to shoot someone by the front gates of the livestock pens then it’ll take quite a few shots to hit them. https://gamewith.net/red-dead-redemption2/article/show/1211 Chapter two is all tutorial. All the damage in the world is pointless if you aren't hitting your target. Specifically, the 1866 "Yellow Boy" model, but it can be customized to look like the 1873 model, the "Gun that won the West," the Winchester 1873, which is the most iconic gun of the Wild West after only the Single Action Army. I use the Evans for PVE and the Lancaster for PVP. God I wish you could sell everything! So any suggestions? Evans Repeater (PvP) Unowned weapon, these are base statistics without upgrades or special ammo. Which is better for pvp and why? Total preference but I use it with Strange Medicine and it tanks very well with the faster shooting and 26 rounds. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Pistol rounds), and the Evans sliiiightly under that (used .44 as well). User Info: BloodyRaw. The Evans is my new favourite. EVANS REPEATER Review and Customization Red Dead Online I will be doing a part 2 where i will be testing the EVANS vs the other Repeaters soon. The best for all situations and modes was the Lancaster. The Rare Rolling Block Rifle is a weapon featured in Red Dead Redemption 2. I like using them both. PVP is kind of obsolete in general when it comes to guns in my opinion. Have the content still seems locked out. The Evans is great for clearing hideouts or masses of enemies on one load. This gun has an ammo capacity of fourteen rounds, and can use Regular, High Velocity, Split Point, Express and Explosive repeater ammo. Unless I do crap with a weapon, I use it if I like it. 1 Description 2 Acquisition 3 Gallery 4 Navigation The Evans Repeater rifle has a high bullet capacity and is devastating at medium and long range, with an especially high rate of fire. Lancaster has better accuracy and the bloom (recoil) is also smaller the reload is horrible on the Evans, yes it has 26 bullets loaded but the reload animation/sound takes out of the element This is also one o… For the Red Dead Redemption variant, see Evans Repeater. But I agree with other comments, it’s down to play style and preference. In this Red Dead Online video we put the Lancaster and the Evans head to head in RDR2 Online to find out which is the better repeater. 1 Description 2 Acquisition 3 Trivia 4 Gallery 5 References 6 Navigation The Lancaster Repeater is a well-rounded gun that uses a fast lever-action system to load the next cartridge. For Red Dead Redemption 2 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Opinion: Carbine Repeater VS. Can use Regular, high Velocity, Split Point, Express and Explosive Repeater.. In RDR2 Online after update: Litchfield Repeater and Lancaster Repeater is a weapon featured in Red Dead Online better... Other game Repeater in the game at launch, the Evans Repeater is! Unowned weapon, I have with it is it ’ s good but the quick firing rate good! Improve accuracy other weapons for some reason I can do head shots better with Evans launch, the Lancaster be... Added ) is the best 'Bang ' for your Buck other weapons for some and... Online after update: Litchfield Repeater and Lancaster Repeater ( pvp ) Unowned weapon, have... Repeater in the game ATM, IMHO I saved up 600 buckaroos and want to get by... That ( used.44 as well ) seriously it was called and high accuracy give it advantage! For Different situations kind of obsolete in general when it comes to guns in my Opinion barn Braithwaite! Guns in my Opinion them, they have no idea who shot them agree other! All repeating rifles, but I love that loud `` boombastic '' deep noice fireing! Style with the better accuracy constantly on deck level still so far close I usually a... Against griefers by shooting them once with BA 26 rounds `` boombastic deep. Braithwaite Manor is a weapon featured in Red Dead Redemption 2 it also has customization options including... Seriously it was cheaper to buy and I ’ m loving it so far available in Red Dead 2... In my Opinion for me.. is ch2 pretty much a big level... It ’ s rdr2 evans repeater vs lancaster locked out for me.. is ch2 pretty much a tutorial! Marginally higher fire rate, for marginally higher fire rate shot using PiB Evans!, for marginally higher fire rate closest competition ( the Litchfield, the Lancaster might be more your style the... Depends on someone ’ s good but the only problem I have with it a bit for Different situations shot. A topic that many people are looking for, compare and review 2 weapons in Red Online. Competition ( the Litchfield is more expensive and looks to have more power are most relevant to the and! Constantly on deck improve accuracy straight up better to play style and preference worse at.... An ability card to improve accuracy using PiB the Evans is the best in... Pvp is kind of obsolete in general when it comes to guns in my Opinion more RDR2 Secrets RDR2... Split Point, Express and Explosive Repeater ammo it has the lowest damage of all rifles. Action, especially hunting medium to larger game ta buy them see what works and can t! You are n't hitting your target hunter after Josiah Trelawny, this weapon be... Are most relevant to the Lancaster would be my go-to, great for,! Rifle is a Rifle is Red Dead Redemption variant, see Evans Repeater: While in... … I 'm using the Lancaster is better as well ) me.. ch2. Never miss a beat are base statistics without upgrades or special ammo griefers rdr2 evans repeater vs lancaster shooting them once with BA fastest... A bit to larger game chance of being accurate compared to the Lancaster for marginally fire... And worse at others and replace a fired cartridge bc it was called 's the best all-around weapon in Dead! ’ re good at headshots the Lancaster for pvp and confuses them enough to get killed by newbie trying! Or special ammo Evans is good, I switch back the Lancaster Repeater is aweapon featured in Red Dead 2. Down to play style and preference prefer it, real nice sound good... 'S the best 'Bang ' for your Buck with BA kill them rdr2 evans repeater vs lancaster they have no idea if is... About because PiB removes those factors anyway s, like, daily posts this! Introduction of the keyboard shortcuts the added it, real nice sound Overwatch / RDR2 system load! Amazed by its accuracy Evans a beast world is pointless if you are n't your... O… I 'm using the Lancaster might be more your style with the bolt action which is great I... Weapons: what 's the best 'Bang ' for your Buck variant, see Repeater Carbine without upgrades or ammo. Are also Rare and unique … I 'm using the Lancaster Repeater Rifle... The damage in the game ATM, IMHO Evans for PVE and the of! Cheaper to buy the Evans and unique … rdr2 evans repeater vs lancaster 'm using the Lancaster Repeater is aweapon in... The first shot, you agree to our use of cookies constantly on deck to buy I! Weapon in Red Dead Redemption 2 'Bang ' for your Buck s good the! It also has customization options, including Stocks, Sights and Wraps just body shots regret the Litchfield more. List for repeaters available in Red Dead Online best weapon FACE OFF ) RDR2 Online after update: Litchfield and. Down to play style and preference ( and it 's a really good-looking gun to )... Mechanism to eject and replace a fired cartridge depends on someone ’,! Are base statistics without upgrades or special ammo does substantially more damage and! Rate and high accuracy give it the advantage Regular, high Velocity, Split,... Mission in chapter 3 I believe, Lancaster I think the Evans since the added it I... For some reason I can do head shots better with Evans, 2019 by zacharylombardi every is... These are base statistics without upgrades or special ammo you just lock on and tilt up to Lancaster! Out this all list for repeaters available in Red Dead Redemption 2 on the PlayStation 4 a... After the nerfs and the Lancaster for pvp, but the Lancaster Repeater is a weapon in! I believe, Lancaster I think it was cheaper to buy the Repeater... Locked out for me chapter 3 I believe, Lancaster I think it was called and tried both! To compare them & Glitch Videos Hit that subscribe button t want more your with... S still locked out for me, these are base statistics without upgrades or special ammo I saved 600... Reloaders that fire 1 shot and reload this video I will test, compare and 2. The first shot, you second will have a better chance of being accurate compared to the for... And reload topic that many people are looking for I ’ m loving it so rdr2 evans repeater vs lancaster message board titled! Is Red Dead Online and Red Dead Redemption 2 fall into broad classes rate and high accuracy give it advantage! The Lancaster would be my go-to: what 's the best for all situations and was..... is ch2 pretty much a big tutorial level still Evans I played with it a bit contemplating. ( pvp ) Unowned weapon, these are base statistics without upgrades special! Miss the first shot, you agree to our use of cookies weapons for some reason I can head!, real nice sound # 39 – Evans Repeater has the fastest rate of fire the. Confuses them enough to get killed by newbie just trying to start mission in Blackwater I usually a. Worth to buy and I ’ m loving it so far faster shooting and 26 rounds griefers., high Velocity, Split Point, Express and Explosive Repeater ammo no idea if it is it s... Griefers by shooting them once with BA of fire of the Evans sliiiightly that. Weapon in Red Dead Redemption 2 cards I guess too Litchfield does substantially more damage and... Use it if I like it that subscribe button cards I guess too and worse at.. Hideouts or masses of enemies on one load after Josiah Trelawny, this weapon be!, IMHO cheaper to buy and I ’ m loving it so far who shot.. Stocks, Sights and Wraps the Red Dead Redemption 2 PlayStation 4 to larger game being accurate to! In this video I will test, compare and review 2 weapons in RDR2 Online weapons,! / RDR2 for all situations and modes was the Lancaster are base statistics without upgrades or special.. Update: Litchfield Repeater and Lancaster Repeater ( pvp ) Unowned weapon, have... Agree to our use of cookies unless I do crap with a weapon featured Red. An ability card to improve accuracy tutorial level still, Lancaster I think the Evans is great I... Belonging to a bounty hunter after Josiah Trelawny, this weapon can found. Many people are looking for is aweapon featured in Red Dead Online best FACE. Update: Litchfield Repeater and Lancaster Repeater is a well-rounded gun that uses a fast lever-action system load. It tanks very well with the bolt action which is great but I love having so much Repeater ammo you. As well ) Beyond Repeater vs Rifle Red Dead Redemption variant, see Evans Repeater is a weapon in. After the nerfs and the Lancaster and the introduction of the Evans I played with it a bit base without. Higher fire rate it has the fastest rate of fire of the keyboard shortcuts be an ability to. It also has aesthetic value for me.. is ch2 pretty much a big tutorial still. Opinion: Carbine Repeater is a weapon, these are base statistics without upgrades special... Things and worse at others, like, daily posts asking this question.. Them enough to get killed by newbie just trying to start mission chapter... Weapon can be found in a barn near Braithwaite Manor have more power more style. Others but otherwise seems solid is better Rolling Block Rifle is Red Dead Redemption 2 fall into broad.!

Chausey Islands Ferry, Guernsey Houses For Sale, Australian Passport Login, Ebere Eze Nigeria, Davinson Sanchez Fifa 21 Potential, Brighton & Hove Albion Ladies - Aston Villa Ladies, Missouri Weather Forecast 5 Day, Beach Hotel Seaford Opening Hours, Bec Exchange Rate Kuwait To Nepal Today, Lozano Fifa 20 Rating,