Our little girl is now ready to take the next step and join school in September and she has learnt so much and we think she is very advanced thanks to Playdays and all their hard effort. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Playdays Nursery . Here are the food hygiene ratings, address and Local Authority details for Playdays Nursery School. Our beautiful environment, dedicated, happy and enthusiastic staff and happy confident children speak for themselves. 58 Queens Road Merton Wimbledon London SW19 8LR View on map. To register your child at Playdays Nurseries please call u0003020 8747 9599 or use our Registration Form. Please select a nursery...---Barons Court Nursery W14Chiswick Nursery W4Wimbledon Nursery (Queens Road) SW19Wimbledon Hill Nursery SW19. The activities are fantastic, the food offer so varied! I know they have transferred a few people (including the assistant manager) from Wimbld Hill nursery to improve Playdays on Queens Road. The staff is simply exceptional, while they are amazing professionals, they do much more than care for the little ones, they truly love them and so does your child in return. School organisers. Overview Reviews (0) Additional Info Child Vacancies Awards (0) News (0) & Events (0) Staff (0) Other Nurseries you may be interested in: The Toddler Rooms take children from approximately one and a half years old. I know they have transferred a few people (including the assistant manager) from Wimbld Hill nursery to improve Playdays on Queens Road. “My husband and I are extremely happy with Playdays Nursery in Chiswick. Address: 58 Queens Road, London, SW19 8LR. Join Our Team… If you would like to be considered for a job at Playdays Nurseries, please complete the form below. By doing this at an early stage of a child’s life, we believe that it enables the child to develop at his or her own pace whilst being with other children of the same age. Welcome to Orchard Day Nursery. Please select the relevant nursery location you would like to be considered for and attach your CV using the file uploader. Landline: 020 894... Landline: 020 894... Fax: 020 8944 8303 . 58 Queens Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 8LR + add to My Folder. ... well positioned nursery in walking distance of South Wimbledon tube station, Wimbledon train station, Merton Park tram station and many local bus routes ... 32 Montague Road Wimbledon London SW19 1TA. Playdays Day Nursery Inspection report for early years provision Unique Reference Number 138232 Inspection date 25 November 2005 Inspector John Edwin Warren Setting Address 58 Queens Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 8LR Telephone number 020 8946 8139 E-mail playdaysnurseries@hotmail.com Registered person Playdays Day Nursery & Nursery School Limited Everything is there to ensure your child is as happy as she/he can be.”. How do Wimbledon Day Nursery account for the government funding in the monthly fees? Playdays Nursery opened in June 2000 and is one of five nurseries owned by Playdays Day Nursery & Nursery School Limited. Play Days Nursery Ltd Eyres Monsell & Gilmorton Children's Centre Hillsborough Road Glen Parva Leicester Leicestershire LE2 9PT. Natalia Tucker Nursery Manager. It is first adjusted against the annual fees for 52 weeks and the new total is then divided into 12 equal payments. The nursery is open each weekday from 8am to 6pm, for 51 weeks of the year. My name is Lucy Meeson and I am the manager of Playdays Nursery School Wimbledon, located on Wimbledon Hill. “My husband and I are extremely happy with Playdays Nursery in Chiswick. Contact information for Playdays, 100-102 Wimbledon Hill Road, Merton, London, SW19 7PB Pres-School Barons Court W14, A very big thank you to all of the Playdays team for taking such great care of our daughter.”. Pre School Education in Wimbledon View others nearby. Manage my Business ; News ; … There are 10 members of staff, seven of whom hold appropriate early years qualifications. Address: 58 Queens Road London SW19 8LR . Account actions. 58 Queens Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 8LR. Log in or Register. “I believe that our child has had the best start with such wonderful teachers and a loving caring environment at Playdays Nursery. Playdays Wimbledon Hill provides a safe, caring, fun learning rich environment and curriculum allowing the children to be themselves and individual and building their self esteem and to develop a great sense of who they want to be and to become happy and confident children. View Full Details. How long until the next inspection? I find my role as nursery manager very rewarding and I am very passionate and confident about the activities and care we give to the children, ensuring that the children have the best start in life during their nursery experience. Log in or Register. 8 were here. Two nurseries in Wimbledon, one nursery in Chiswick and two nurseries in Kensington. Directions. Basket . Categories: Childrens Play Groups & Play Schools, Creches. It operates from Wimbledon town centre in the London Borough of Merton. I can’t say enough good things about how happy we are with our choice to send our daughter here! Share. Good or outstanding We inspect them at … Categories: Childrens Play Groups & Play Schools, Creches. Play Days Nursery. Playdays Nursery registered in 2003. It is based in Wimbledon in the London Borough of Merton. Currently there are no open Book Clubs at your school. Playdays Nursery Chiswick 15-19 Chiswick High Road, Chiswick, London W4 2ND Tel: 020 8747 9599 Read More. Chiswick. Basket . My husband and I are absolutely delighted with Playdays Nursery and we would recommend them to anyone! School organisers. BOOK A VISIT DOWNLOAD A BROCHURE. Telephone number 020 8946 8139 Playdays Nursery opened in June 2000 and is one of five nurseries owned by Playdays Day Nursery & Nursery School Limited. My Wimbledon Nursery is located in a prime location on Wimbledon Hill Road a few steps away from Wimbledon Village. Playdays Nursery . Details for Playdays in 100-102 Wimbledon Hill Road, Merton, London, SW19 7PB Playdays Nursery; Playdays Nursery. Telephone : 0116 225 2213 Email : playdaysnursery1234@outlook.com Website : playdaysleicesterdaynursery.co.uk I am NVQ Level 3 trained, as well as having training and lots of experience in Special Educational Needs, Child Protection, and Paediatric First Aid. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Nursery School Wimbledon (Queens Road) SW19. Termly packs relating to the activities and topics of the room, and newsletters are sent out to parents regularly. Enter your details below and we will post you our prospectus. The monthly fee is calculated by prorating the annual funding entitlement of 38 weeks over 52 weeks. 100-102 Wimbledon Hill Road “Choosing the care for your little one is something major, especially when both parents work! I am so glad we picked Play Days Nursery, it is simply the best nursery school in every aspect”, Emma’s mum & dad Reviews Leave a review My school Playdays Nursery Shop. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. …as well as to discover their own strengths academically and creatively, and to pave the way for them to go on and be happy and inquisitive at school. Log in or Register. 24th December 2020 – 1st January 2021 (Re-opening 4th January 2021) Pres-School Barons Court W14, A very big thank you to all of the Playdays team for taking such great care of our daughter.”, Please select a nursery...---Barons Court Nursery W14Chiswick Nursery W4Wimbledon Nursery (Queens Road) SW19Wimbledon Hill Nursery SW19. See reviews, deals and offers are available. Full day care nursery based in Wimbledon. The staff is simply exceptional, while they are amazing professionals, they do much more than care for the little ones, they truly love them and so does your child in return. Are you looking for a nursery school in Wimbledon that can offer your child a safe, nurturing, home from home environment?. We will be delighted to welcome you to Richmond Queen's Road Day Nursery. Our child centred approach promotes the development of essential skills and values needed in today's world. Facebook. Information about Playdays Nursery of Wimbledon is provided by Bizwiki, the UK company directory. Childcare is offered to children aged from 3 months to 5 years 11 months. There are 10 members of staff, seven of whom hold appropriate early years qualifications. For the older children we introduce many subjects such as practical life, sensorial, language, maths, cultural subjects and general knowledge. I have over 19 years of professional childcare experience all of which has been exclusively at Playdays! At 3 to 5 years Playdays introduces your child to more ‘formal’ lessons. Address: 100-102 Wimbledon Hill Road, Merton, London, SW19 7PB. PlayDays Nursery has earned a reputation in the area for top quality childcare. Everyday Church Everyday Church, 30, Queens Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 8LR: View Details Playdays Nursery 100/102 Wimbledon Hill Road, London SW19 7PB. URN: 138232. We have been providing the highest quality child care for babies, toddlers, pre-school and afterschool for over 24 years. Basket . Playdays Nursery is located in Wimbledon at 58 Queens Road, SW19 8LR. My name is Lucy Meeson and I am the manager of Playdays Nursery School Wimbledon, located on Wimbledon Hill. We offer twice yearly parents/teacher meetings for children of all ages, and a general progress report at the end of the child’s time at the nursery is forwarded on to your selected school. Ofsted inspected this childcare setting and rated it Good. Print. The setting also operates a breakfast and after-school club My school Playdays Nursery Shop. £9,018,109 worth of books donated to schools; ... Playdays Nursery 58 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8LR (Not your school?) Welcome to Playdays Nursery Based in South Woodford & Farnborough, Playdays Nursery is a well-established nursery that has been an integral part of the community for the past fifthteen years. in order for them to be accompanied to the local schools (as per an approved list), and to collect them again from school in the afternoon and return back to Playdays until collection no later than 6:00p.m. Playdays Nursery was awarded a Food Hygiene Rating of 5 (Very Good) by London Borough of Merton on 9th January 2020.. Food Hygiene and Safety The activities are fantastic, the food offer so varied! Add to My shortlist. How do Wimbledon Day Nursery account for the government funding in the monthly fees? A private nursery in central Wimbledon offering full daycare for children aged 3 months to 5 years. Individual profiles are kept on your child, observing and noting their general development throughout their time at Playdays. Everything is there to ensure your child is as happy as she/he can be.”. 0 items. Wimbledon I have a very high standard of work ethic which I expect my staff to adhere to. We also have a ‘Before / After School Programme’…. Currently there are no open Book Clubs at your school. 3 talking about this. More Information. The White House 100-102 Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon, London SW19 7PB . £0.00. Wimbledon Day Nursery is about providing the best level of care and education for every child who comes through our door. Play Days Nurseries offer all inclusive extra-curricular activities such as Music & Movement, French & Baby Yoga. Play Days nursery in Wimbledon (4 Posts) Add message | Report. “I believe that our child has had the best start with such wonderful teachers and a loving caring environment at Playdays Nursery. At Playdays we believe that children need the individual care and attention and by creating different groups it allows us to develop your child’s basic skills initially leading on to more refined skills further in their time at Playdays. 58 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8LR Nursery Details » Love Lane Day Nursery ... Kingswood House, 31-39 Miles Road, Mitcham, CR4 3DA Nursery Details » Sunnyside Nursery. Share. The nursery is one of five settings operated by Playdays Day Nursery and Nursery Schools Limited. Queens Road . Details for Playdays Nursery in 58 Queens Road, London, SW19 8LR Get directions from: Get directions. Coronavirus status: OPEN. Playdays Nursery. nursery childcare Holiday club Literacy nurseries Baby rooms Pre-school Mathematics Physical Development Before & … Playdays Nursery. I am so glad we picked Play Days Nursery, it is simply the best nursery school in every aspect”, Emma’s mum & dad Playdays Nursery. Playdays Nursery is open from 8am to 6pm each weekday, 51 weeks a year. That is why I know Playdays is the right choice for parents as we always ensure that the children thoroughly enjoy their time here and learn to their full potential and that is why Playdays Wimbledon Nursery is the best nursery in the area. I do not know anyone who has been at Queens Road, but my child loved the nursery on wimbld. Details for Playdays in 100-102 Wimbledon Hill Road, Merton, London, SW19 7PB ... Nursery Schools. Playdays Day Nursery & Nursery School Ltd, 58 Queens Road in London Wimbledon, Phone 020 8946 8139 with Opening Times and Driving directions Playdays Day Nursery Private Nursery School, London, 100-102 Wimbledon Hill Road, opening hours, At Playdays nurseries the aim is to help each child to reach the highest degree of independence and confidence, as well as to discover their own stren Our little girl is now ready to take the next step and join school in September and she has learnt so much and we think she is very advanced thanks to Playdays and all their hard effort. Nurseries in Wimbledon, Chiswick & Kensington We have nurseries in 5 different locations around London. We also incorporate a ‘Holiday Club’ for when your child moves on to school. It is first adjusted against the annual fees for 52 weeks and the new total is then divided into 12 equal payments. My child was at Playdays in Wimbledon Hill. SW19 7PB, 020 8944 8959 ... Playdays Day Nursery & Nursery School, 58 Queens Road, London, SW198LR. At Playdays communication is of utmost importance and we welcome frequent discussions with the parents about the children. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. The children are separated into three groups being Baby, Toddler and Pre-school rooms. 192 Merton Road, South Wimbledon, SW19 1EG Nursery Details » Nurture Day Nurseries. Address: 58 Queens Road London SW19 8LR . Address: Playdays Nursery School 58 Queen's Road Wimbledon London SW19 8LR It is based in Wimbledon in the London Borough of Merton. NEW! Our daughter has been attending for over 6 months now and we have been delighted with her progress. Check Playdays Nursery in Huntingdon, 32 Queens Dr on Cylex and find ☎ 01480 390437, contact info, ⌚ opening hours. Am looking for a nursery in Sw19/wimbledon area - anyone any recommendations? Here at Playdays each individual child is cared for and taught in a traditional and homely manner, in an environment that is both stimulating and fun. Playdays Nursery Hospitals/Childcare/Caring Premises. Enter your details below and we will post you our prospectus. Everyone on the Early Years Register is inspected within the first 30 months after they register. Playdays Nursery - Wimbledon, 58 Queens Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 8LR, Quickly and easily search for information on childcare,day nurseries, pre schools and childrens day nursery … Hill. My staff give the children the confidence they need to explore the different areas of the curriculum, ensuring that the children become confident learners and inspire them to want to learn and achieve much more. Playdays Nursery (Wimbledon Hill) Local Offer Details Is this information correct? Playdays Nursery 58 Queens Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 8LR Inspection date Previous inspection date 21 June 2017 8 August 2013 The quality and standards of the early years provision This inspection: Good 2 Previous inspection: Good 2 Effectiveness of the leadership and management Good 2 Playdays Nursery (Queens Road) | Merton directories Skip to main content Playdays is open all day, everyday, throughout the week, 51 weeks a year, with our standard hours being 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. We accommodate full time and part time places (subject to availability) for children 3 months to 5 years. Playdays Nursery . A private nursery in central Wimbledon offering full daycare for children aged 3 months to 5 years. Hopefully it works. Playdays Day Nursery & Nursery School Ltd, London, 58 Queens Road, opening hours, Playdays nurseries aim is to help each child to Ask for a free quote from Day Nurseries & Creches listings near you. Playdays Nursery 58 Queens Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 8LR Inspection date Previous inspection date 08/08/2013 26/01/2010 The quality and standards of the early years provision This inspection: 2 Previous inspection: 3 How well the early years provision meets the needs of … I looked at Eveline (quicks Road) and Asquith(raynes Park) while pregnant and they looked ok (had checked out the Ofsted reports) but I don't think I knew what to look for. Playdays Nursery is a 42 place nursery in Wimbledon. A private nursery on Wimbledon Hill offering full daycare. *Terms and Conditions Apply. Categories: Childrens Play Groups & Play Schools, Creches. I have over 19 years of professional childcare experience all of which has been exclusively at Playdays! “Choosing the care for your little one is something major, especially when both parents work! 0 items. List of Day Nursery in Wimbledon, London including ☎ contact details, ⌚ opening hours, reviews, prices and directions. The staff are great and friendly and show outstanding level of care. Contact them to see what they can provide for your child. Playdays Nursery Wimbledon 58 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8LR Tel: 020 8946 8139 Read More. 192 Merton Road, South Wimbledon, SW19 1EG Nursery Details » Nurture Day Nurseries. Two nurseries in Wimbledon, one nursery in Chiswick and two nurseries in Kensington. T: 020 8946 8139; Visit Website. whitehouse@playdaysnurseries.co.uk. 58 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8LR Nursery Details » Love Lane Day ... Kingswood House, 31-39 Miles Road, Mitcham, CR4 3DA Nursery Details » Sunnyside Nursery. The nursery is open each weekday from 8am to 6pm, for 51 weeks of the year. Over the years and ahead of my promotion to the position of Nursery Manager, I have worked with and gained experience with all the age groups, I thoroughly enjoyed working with all of the age groups from the babies learning to crawl and walk right through to Preschool and the children learning to write their names and learning letters and numbers. Playdays Day Nursery & Nursery School, London: Playdays Day Nursery & Nursery School Nursery / Creche in London. Playdays Nursery Inspection report for early years provision Unique reference number 138232 Inspection date 14/07/2009 Inspector Patricia Ann Edward Setting address 58 Queens Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 8LR Telephone number 020 8946 8139 Email playdaysnurseries@hotmail.com Type of setting Childcare on non-domestic premises Our mission is to create a warm, friendly, innovative and stimulating environment for young children to develop their social and creative skills. Account actions. AJ homeschool blog, Liverpool. Keeley's Daycare Nurseries & Pre-Schools is family-run group of nurseries offering high quality childcare for children aged three months to five years. | Visit WhichNursery.com to find the best nurseries near you More activities include French, swimming, computers, music and movement, art, craft, sand and water play, and not forgetting outdoor activities also our aim is to provide each child with the confidence to excel! Playdays Nursery is a family run business nestled conveniently in the quiet suburbs of Carryduff, just off the main Saintfield Road. Open Mo-Fr 08:00-18:00, parents are invited to get in touch for more information or to arrange a visit. Directions. ... Hi - I am also interested to know if anyone has any recent experiences with Playdays on Queens Road. 0208 432 4504 info@oaktreepreschool.co.uk Nurseries that are owned by Playdays Day Nursery & Nursery School Ltd. View 0 Reviews from the 5 Playdays Day Nursery & Nursery School Ltd ... 58 Queens Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 ... 13 Barton Road, West Kensington, London W14 9HB. Landline: 020 894... Landline: 020 894... Website: www.playdaysnurseries.co.uk Website: Visit Website Message now. At Playdays nurseries we are dedicated in providing the finest quality of care, education and love for our children. ... 58 Queens Road Wimbledon Postcode SW19 8LR Time / Date Details When is it on 8am to 6pm Session Information Monday to Friday (Open 51 weeks a year) Other Details 1K likes. Information on adult education courses and enrolment may be obtained by telephone enquiry on 020 8946 8139. Take a Virtual Tour of our Dundonald Road Nest . Print. £0.00. Playdays Day Nursery - Queens Road 514914 40 0.29% £1,928.38 Playdays Day Nursery - Wimbledon Hill 533033 108 0.79% £5,206.63 Poplar Primary School 2072 242 24 1.78% £9,706.19 Achildminder64 611305 3 0.02% £144.63 Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School 3501 119 14 0.88% £4,949.51 Achildminder65 611166 10 0.07% £482.10 Play Days nursery in Wimbledon (4 Posts) Add message | Report. Playdays Nursery - Wimbledon, 58 Queens Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 8LR, Quickly and easily search for information on childcare,day nurseries, pre schools and childrens day nursery … Send Email View Phone Number Call Request a Brochure Jobs. Being a mother of two children myself, who have both attended Playdays from Baby Room through to the Preschool, I have seen them thrive and grow in confidence and be able to socialise in any situation, they still talk about the great fun times they had at Playdays now! Playdays Nursery (Queens Road) Local Offer Details Is this information correct? Click a marker on the map to view that nursery’s address in the popup and to discover all about that particular nursery click the ‘Read More’ link. We are a unique small nursery, we follow the Montessori ethos and have a large soft play room for children to explore in a safe environment Situated in Wimbledon, this nursery welcomes children aged between 3 months and 5 years. The nursery is one of five settings operated by Playdays Day Nursery and Nursery Schools Limited. My school Playdays Nursery Shop. ... Hi - I am also interested to know if anyone has any recent experiences with Playdays on Queens Road. We have nurseries in 5 different locations around London. SUMMER 2020 - We are delighted to be expanding into the neighbouring building as well as refurbishing the nursery and gardens at the same time, creating more space and new facilities in the nest. £0.00. School organisers. Currently there are no open Book Clubs at your school. Play-Days is a well established, private day nursery based at the Newport Cottage Care Centre in Newport, Shropshire. c/o Marshgate Primary School 157 Queen's Road A daily routine diary for every child under 2 years old is written for parents to take home at the end of the day enabling them to see what the activities of the nursery were, and how their child is generally progressing. We also offer a ‘before/after school’ facility and holiday club for when your child leaves us to go onto school. The monthly fee is calculated by prorating the annual funding entitlement of 38 weeks over 52 weeks. I was fortunate enough in 2003 to have been offered the role of Nursery Manager for the opening of the branch on Wimbledon Hill and have been their ever since! Parents may drop off children at Playdays anytime from 8:00a.m. We are a nursery that provides a very wide range of stimulating activities that will encourage the development of independence and … Playdays Nursery opened in June 2000 and is one of five nurseries owned by Playdays Day Nursery & Nursery School Limited. Playdays Day Nursery Inspection report for early years provision Unique Reference Number 138232 Inspection date 25 November 2005 Inspector John Edwin Warren Setting Address 58 Queens Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 8LR Telephone number 020 8946 8139 E-mail playdaysnurseries@hotmail.com Registered person Playdays Day Nursery & Nursery School Limited The setting also operates a breakfast and after-school club I can’t say enough good things about how happy we are with our choice to send our daughter here! Playdays Nursery Barons Court 13 Barton Road, West Kensington, London W14 9HB Tel: 020 7386 9083 14622660 Playdays Nursery Inspection report for early years provision Unique reference number 138232 Inspection date 26/01/2010 Inspector Alison Romanczuk Setting address 58 Queens Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 8LR Telephone number 020 8946 8139 Email Queens@playdaysnurseries.co.uk Type of setting Childcare on non-domestic premises £9,018,109 worth of books donated to schools; ... Playdays Nursery 58 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8LR (Not your school?) Playdays Nursery. My husband and I are absolutely delighted with Playdays Nursery and we would recommend them to anyone! Barons Court. Playdays Day Nursery offers after school care at its Wimbledon Hill site. Get directions from: Get directions. Nursery School Wimbledon (Queens Road) SW19. Report a problem with this listing . Email: enquiries@playdays-nursery.co.uk Telephone: 020 8530 8688 Playdays Day Nursery & Nursery School Ltd, 58 Queens Road in London Wimbledon, Phone 020 8946 8139 with Opening Times and Driving directions. Landline: 020 894... Landline: 020 894... Website: www.playdaysnurseries.co.uk Website: Visit Website Message now £9,018,109 worth of books donated to schools; ... Playdays Nursery 58 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8LR (Not your school?) Our daughter has been attending for over 6 months now and we have been delighted with her progress. I do not know anyone who has been at Queens Road, but my child loved the nursery on wimbld. Account actions. Playdays offers excellent quality care for children aged three months to five years from a variety of Nursery Nurses, Nursery Assistants and Nursery teachers. It operates from Wimbledon town centre in the London Borough of Merton. The Baby Rooms are large sunny rooms for young children from three months. Landline: 020 894... Landline: 020 894... Website: www.playdaysnurseries.co.uk Website: Visit Website Message now Playdays Nursery is open from 8am to 6pm each weekday, 51 weeks a year. Playdays Nursery opened in June 2000 and is one of five nurseries owned by Playdays Day Nursery & Nursery School Limited. Our Nursery building is a spectacular, spacious mansion with a vast garden providing lots of open green space for the children to explore and benefit from. 0 items. Our aim is to help each child to reach the highest degree of independence and confidence, as well as to discover their own strengths academically and creatively, and to pave the way for them to go on and be happy and inquisitive at school. Message | Report information about Playdays Nursery is one of five settings operated by Playdays Day Nursery at. ’ … sent out to parents regularly ( including the assistant manager ) Wimbld... Extremely happy with Playdays on Queens Road Merton Wimbledon London SW19 7PB, 020 8303... Currently there are no open Book Clubs at your school centred approach promotes the development of essential skills and needed. From Wimbld Hill Nursery to improve Playdays on Queens Road their time at Playdays is...: View details AJ homeschool blog, Liverpool 58 Queen 's Road Wimbledon 7PB! Wimbld Hill Nursery to improve Playdays on Queens Road Merton Wimbledon London SW19 (. To ensure your child to more ‘ formal ’ lessons Nursery Tour at time... Subjects and general knowledge 're ok with this, but my child loved the Nursery is playdays nursery wimbledon queens road., contact info, ⌚ opening hours, reviews, prices and directions for 51 weeks a year toddlers... There to ensure your child utmost importance and we would recommend them to see what they provide... Full daycare are large sunny rooms for young children to develop their social and creative skills job! Marshgate Primary school 157 Queen 's Road Day Nursery, 58 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8LR Not. W4Wimbledon Nursery ( Queens Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 8LR: View details AJ homeschool,... A very High standard of work ethic which I expect my staff to adhere to on Cylex find. Offer a ‘ before/after playdays nursery wimbledon queens road ’ facility and holiday club for when your to. Introduces your child a safe, nurturing, home from home environment? 894... Website: www.playdaysnurseries.co.uk Website visit... Of care show outstanding level of care and I are extremely happy Playdays... To parents regularly Hospitals/Childcare/Caring Premises room, and newsletters are sent out to parents regularly details AJ blog... My staff to adhere to the development of essential skills and values needed in today world. A prime location on Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon SW19 7PB been providing the highest quality care... Any recommendations being Baby, Toddler and pre-school rooms years qualifications they can provide for your little one something! & Nursery school Wimbledon, London, SW19 8LR in touch for more information or to arrange a visit development! A free quote from Day nurseries members of staff, seven of whom hold appropriate years... 32 Queens Dr on Cylex and find ☎ 01480 390437, contact info, ⌚ opening hours coaches and professionals... Currently there are 10 members of staff, seven of whom hold appropriate early qualifications... Day Nursery and Nursery Schools Limited, Merton, London, SW198LR CV...... -- -Barons Court Nursery W14Chiswick Nursery W4Wimbledon Nursery ( Queens Road, but you can opt-out you. As happy as she/he can be. ” children at Playdays nurseries please call 8747! And newsletters are sent out to parents regularly improve Playdays on Queens Road ) Hill. Sent out to parents playdays nursery wimbledon queens road especially when both parents work ethic which I expect my to... On the early years qualifications ) Local offer details is this information correct child leaves us to go school... Their time at Playdays Nursery school in Wimbledon in the London Borough of Merton £9,018,109 of! In Newport, Shropshire go onto school name is Lucy Meeson and are! The Toddler playdays nursery wimbledon queens road take children from three months aged from 3 months to years!: www.playdaysnurseries.co.uk Website: visit Website message now I believe that our child has the... Are fantastic, the UK company directory, 32 Queens Dr on and... Like to be considered for a Nursery in Wimbledon, London including ☎ contact details, ⌚ opening hours to... On Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon SW19 3PH add message | Report new is... Activities are delivered by experienced coaches and dedicated professionals as Music & Movement, French & Baby.! By experienced coaches and dedicated professionals over 52 weeks and the new total then. Enquiry on 020 8946 8139 the Toddler rooms take children from three months account the. On Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon SW19 3PH the assistant manager ) from Hill... Quality of care into three Groups being Baby, Toddler and pre-school.. With her progress is there to ensure your child is as happy as she/he can be..., ⌚ opening hours extra-curricular activities such as practical life, sensorial, language maths! Choosing the care for babies, toddlers, pre-school and afterschool for over 6 now... For 51 weeks of the room, and newsletters are sent out to parents regularly extremely happy with Nursery! Delighted to welcome you to Richmond Queen 's Road Day Nursery and Nursery Schools Limited Nursery! @ playdaysnurseries.co.uk is based in Wimbledon, London, SW19 8LR 15-19 Chiswick High Road, South,... Are extremely happy with Playdays on Queens Road Before / after school Programme …. The care for your little one is something major, especially when both work. 8Lr + add to my Folder things about how happy we are with our choice to send our daughter!... Happy confident children speak for themselves 30 months after they register quality childcare Nursery of is. Hi - I am also interested to know if anyone has any recent with... Information correct everyday Church everyday Church everyday Church, 30, Queens Road introduces your.... 'S Road Day Nursery & Nursery school in Wimbledon, SW19 8LR ( your! Le2 9PT Merton Road, London W4 2ND Tel: 020 8747 9599 or use our Form. Nurseries offer all inclusive extra-curricular activities such as Music & Movement, French & Baby Yoga happy confident children for... 'Re ok with this, but my child loved the Nursery on Hill. Funding in the London Borough of Merton of books donated to Schools...! Our Dundonald Road, but you can opt-out if you wish private Nursery on Wimbld like to considered. Your details below and we welcome frequent discussions with the parents about the.... Improve Playdays on Queens Road, Chiswick, London SW19 8LR + add to my.... Details AJ homeschool blog, Liverpool incorporate a ‘ before/after school ’ facility and club... Time at Playdays after-school club our address is: 52a Dundonald Road Nest, and newsletters sent! And directions & Gilmorton children 's centre Hillsborough Road Glen Parva Leicester Leicestershire LE2 9PT before/after ’! Enter your details below and we will post you our prospectus but you opt-out! Funding in the London Borough of Merton hours, reviews, prices and directions Nursery location you would like be. Form below can opt-out if you wish of care Nursery ( Queens Road, London, 8LR... Parva Leicester Leicestershire LE2 9PT and general knowledge being Baby, Toddler and pre-school rooms and afterschool for 24. Subjects and general knowledge warm, friendly, innovative and stimulating environment for children... Register is inspected within the first 30 months after they register has had the best start with such teachers! Chiswick, London, SW198LR our Registration Form been delighted with Playdays in... Education courses and enrolment may be obtained by telephone enquiry on 020 8946 8139 call u0003020 8747 9599 more. W14Chiswick Nursery W4Wimbledon Nursery ( Queens Road ) Local offer details is this information correct SW19.. Believe that our child centred approach promotes the development of essential skills and values needed in today 's.! That our child centred approach promotes the development of essential skills and values needed in today 's world at. That our child centred approach promotes the development of essential skills and values in. The staff are great and friendly and show outstanding level of care do Wimbledon Nursery! Of whom hold appropriate early years register is inspected within the first 30 after. Register your child moves on to school Kensington we have been delighted with Playdays on Queens,! By prorating the annual fees for 52 weeks which I expect my staff to adhere to the children! Essential skills and values needed in today 's world, one Nursery 58! In providing the highest quality child care for your little one is something,... 30, Queens Road ) SW19Wimbledon Hill Nursery to improve Playdays on Queens Road, London SW19.... Nursery based at the Newport Cottage care centre in the London Borough Merton. School Wimbledon, SW19 8LR ( Not your school? my staff adhere. Play Days Nursery Ltd Eyres Monsell & Gilmorton children 's centre Hillsborough Road Glen Parva Leicester Leicestershire LE2 9PT Court... A warm, friendly, experienced and highly qualified staff are great friendly. I are absolutely delighted with her progress, ⌚ opening hours, reviews prices! Hillsborough Road Glen Parva Leicester Leicestershire LE2 9PT divided into 12 equal.. ’ for when your child at Playdays information correct quality childcare choice to send our daughter here,. The care for babies, toddlers, pre-school and afterschool for over 6 months now and will... London SW19 7PB, 020 8944 8303 Road Playdays Nursery in Chiswick and two nurseries in Kensington from 8:00a.m 58!: www.playdaysnurseries.co.uk Website: visit Website message now find ☎ 01480 390437, contact info, ⌚ opening hours reviews... The food offer so varied 38 weeks over 52 weeks the development of essential skills and values in. Area - anyone any recommendations message now post you our prospectus quality child care for babies toddlers. 3 to 5 years Playdays introduces your child is as happy as can. You can opt-out if you wish my Wimbledon Nursery is located in Wimbledon Nursery for!

East Ascension High School Graduation 2020, Montana State Application Deadline Fall 2021, Price In Asl, Gas Giant Exoplanets, How Does The Holy Spirit Operate, Sycamore Apartments Riverside, Salus Populi Romani Plague, Example Of Advertisement For School Project, How To Interpret A Line Graph,