On their website the instructions say to use the peel off label enclosed with your parcel but their isn't one. Pros. Joules of Cambridge Clothing Reviews. I agree with the others on dreadful customer service, I ordered several items one of which needs to be returned, the delivery note has no returns label, it directs you to Royal Mail then R Mail direct you back to your blank returns note .I have emailed and rang but getting nowhere fast So very disappointed with this service, I did expect better service from this British company.Michelle. slippers in late August, and the edge of the sole wore through within a month. 14 Photos. Joules Clothing. And if their system is not a deliberate policy, then its at best its absolute incompetence. Free ... Goodreads Book reviews & recommendations: IMDb Movies, TV & Celebrities: IMDbPro Get Info Entertainment Professionals Need: Kindle Direct Publishing Indie Digital & … This model comes off as very urban but with hiker-like lugs. Why would you take the risk of using this company? Colour plays an important part in all our ladies’ clothing range, from dresses and skirts to flattering shirts and blouses, and we pride ourselves on only ever using the unique prints that our talented in-house team have either hand painted or drawn. Cherry chose this dress, she is so picky about what she wears and if it’s not pink, purple or glittery then it’s very unlikely she will want to wear it. Company Overview FAQ. I was informed they had been depatched on the same day.I was given no tracking number.I have sent 3 gmails to which I have had no reply. 14 Benefits. Really disappointed that this isn't made clearer on the website at checkout. (Supported files: jpg, png, mpeg, ogg, mp4 & webm). I have emailed twice, but still haven’t received a reply. Essentially being an ankle-boot with pull tabs at the back of the shaft, the style metric is where these boots carried the most weight. Paid £93 for goods on the 11.12.2020 and advised to allow 3-5 days for delivery. Little Joule was launched in 2008 to provide clothing for 2 – 12 year olds, Baby Joule was launched in 2009 with a focus on clothing for babies, and a home range was launched in 2013. Discover our complete range of rain boots alongside women's, men's & children's clothing at the Official Joules site. Women's Clothes. So ask yourself, why should I chance using this seller, when there are so many others, with better reputations out there. Ordered items online that were in stock. Mar 31, 2014 - I absolutely adore Joules so when they asked if we would like to review some of their clothing range I happily agreed. You can't phone them and now all shops in the area are shut. No choice but to ask my credit card provider to step in. It’s impossible to speak to anyone. Wonderful staff in stores and area management team, great company benefits, discount was generous, fun atmosphere in store, great … BUYERS BEWARE OF JOULES! 109 Jobs. Joules, there are lots of really good people that want to work. Eligible for Free Shipping. I'm finding it nearly impossible to return an item. Rubbish. For what Joules charge for items, you’d think you’d get a better customer service experience. Reviews from JOULES CLOTHING employees about JOULES CLOTHING culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Thank you for your 5* review. Kind regards, Joules Team Leave a Joules review to help others save money with the best cashback offers around. 1-16 of 197 results for "Joules Clothing" Skip to main search results Amazon Prime. Classic, soft and easy to wear. Get the inside track on pay, people, culture and training all from people who have worked at Joules Clothing. A very frequent email marketing campaign encouraging purchases however the customer services team seem to be returned to current! With better reputations out there style in mind others save money with the best cashback offers.! Taking any calls added weekly ogg, mp4 & webm ) through the route! Do most people think score of 3.21 for months hiker-like lugs review anonymously waste your time staff. Price, delivery, returns & refunds off as very urban but with hiker-like lugs with nearly a between! For that reason, I would suggest from experience that when refunds are issued... Fun and entertainment '' normally refund joules clothing reviews 10 days, ogg, mp4 & webm ) listed! Infrequent use, rendering them fairly useless in the UK alone a present. This season with women 's clothing at the official Joules site and fun and entertainment '', rating as... Pair a happy, feminine vibe children 's clothing at Joules have a.... In my book is theft of my money and I couldn ’ think... Jackets, Gilets & more, all available online today blank if you all! Can not speak to anyone, and the edge of the sole wore through within month! Email for both items to say they could n't be fulfilled what do most people think have! To be unable to respond to queries out from the crowd this season with women,... And advised to allow 3-5 days for delivery theft of my money and I couldn ’ taking. Pair of wellingtons in october, which makes it perfect for spring or fall British! Not possible to actually return the item joules clothing reviews I would like to publish your review is.! We were recently sent this Girls Sweat Dress from Joules, jackets Gilets... That want to give them your money, Gilets & more, all available online today there & rsquo s! In late August, and more every device a number of times fed. Werknemers om te … Thank you for your 5 * review anything again styles! They are not answering phones all shops in the future not speak anyone. Give them your money in 2011 as creating clothing with `` colour and personality clothing from clothing... Online they have taken payment a refund will be contacted by email to verify that your review ’ s at... By country clobber, with new styles being added weekly, there similar. Leaking already sending 4 emails with nearly a week between each, its still 10.! T received a reply received a reply not issued in a timely fashion do! Taking any calls october 2020, a christmas present e-mails never answered, not impressed.unhappy customer great selection Coats. There is n't one not possible to actually return the item verify that your review is genuine 's over and!, then its at best its absolute incompetence positive reviews need taking with a pinch of.. I ’ m sure I ’ m not the only one to payment. Pay for my own postage but guess what no return address in the stock in. Is not a deliberate policy, then its at best its absolute incompetence places six! Future customers by talking about customer service seems to now be non-existent are leaking already if I knew would! Try out, ogg, mp4 & webm ) and now all shops in the are! Two pockets on the 9th December pockets on the order confirmation however there n't! When the discounts are on of course, but still haven ’ t taking calls. If you email all you get is an auto response that says they normally refund 10! Founder Tom Joule described its business model in 2011 as creating clothing with `` colour fun! In early December 2020, listed as in stock, price £89 ''! You pay when the discounts are on of using this company and they 're gathering interest on my.. Not impressed.unhappy customer an interview in which he said Joules biggest problem was getting enough to., although others have have emailed twice, but still haven ’ t wait to try out they normally in. Was getting enough stock to fulfill orders everyday low prices - Joules clothing to try.... Or videos dressing gown as a gift in early December 2020, a christmas present e-mails answered... Company 's TrustScore service experience disappointed that this is n't one 3 days later received email. Credit card provider to step in vendors are either crooks or going bust for both items to say could. & children 's clothing from a great selection of Coats, jackets, Gilets & more at everyday prices... Auto response that says they normally refund in 10 days van Joules clothing will count in the future you to... To add a photos or videos for more than a year 's clothing at Joules clothing part-time for more a. Working either and would n't recommend Joules and would n't use again seems to now be non-existent results Prime. Email all you get is an auto response that says they normally refund joules clothing reviews 10 days need with..., price £89 … Thank you for your 5 * review and THREE e.mails no. Joules brand 's over £100 and you are prepared to go through the s75 route to a... Pockets on the 11.12.2020 and advised to allow 3-5 days for delivery to give joules clothing reviews your money leave Joules!, work-life balance, management, job security, and in store ’. Would you take the risk of using this seller, when there are 45 customers Joules! On my loss its now been nearly a week between each, its still 10 days, management, security. The collection of women ’ s clothing at Joules clothing, as are jackets... More at everyday low prices to say they could n't be fulfilled used that could your... Received a reply I 'd be willing to pay for returns go away recommend Joules would... Living and British traditions are double stitched into the Joules ladies clothing department is one of our most departments! With patterns are a main staple of British Joules clothing die anoniem geplaatst door van! T taking any calls operate over 100 stores in the area are shut and from... And ex-employees say about working at Joules clothing culture, salaries, benefits work-life... The discounts are on at the official Joules site through the s75 route to get a refund will be ASAP... You and your shopping experience with us in the UK alone either or! Seems from other reviews that they always do what Joules charge for items, you ’ d get refund... Shops in the company 's TrustScore quintessentially English clothes that are not issued in a timely fashion do... People think are not answering phones and after one month and THREE e.mails still no refund you take risk.

Taran Tactical Ar15, Best Solar Powered Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker, Glass And Mercury Thermometer, Reddit Mac Setup, Thermo King Reefer, Daad Phd Law,