Glock 26 Magazine pinky extension. What's a good price new or used? When my pinky slips under the bottom of the grip my other two fingers fit … I would shoot it without the Pierce extension and see if you can handle the haning pinky before adding an extension which just makes the … The GLOCK 26 offers more than an alternative in this field. Appreciate it and Big Thanks! The only real benefit to the 26 for concealability is the shorter grip (or heel with a pinky extension), so to me the 26 with a 19/17 magazine and sleeve is retarded. 76 0 0. Replaces the magazine floor plate converting the factory model 27/33 magazines to 10-round capacity and converts the factory model 26 magazine to 12-round capacity. If you are looking for a cheap alternative to the Pearce grips, this is it. I love my Gen3-26 but.. . PG-42733: Glock Gen 4/5 model 26/27/33 plus extension. Please note: the included magazine insert does not have a … These extensions replace … Mar 30, 2018 #1 doddg Grandmaster. glock 30 pinky pinch, glock 30 sf pinching pinky, glock 30s pinching pinky, glock 30sf magazine pinch, glock clip pinch, glock g30 magazine pinch, glock pinky pinch, what size o ring for glock 30 magazine? GEN 4 & 5 MAGAZINES ONLY. I have the Glock 27 (practically the same gun) and bought it used for the same price. Pinched the GTUL in a vise to help compressed the mag body. May 23, 2009 #1. I bought this because I was a bit apprehensive about the G26's short grip and thought that I needed to have my pinky on the grip while shooting. May 15, 2017 6,573 2 Indianapolis. Glock 26 Pinky Grip Extension : Just got a glock 26 and need a pinky extension. PG-G4SC: GLOCK … PG-G4SC: GLOCK … The 26 is slightly easier even with the pinky extension because the butt is shorter. This is my method for removing Glock floorplates. Discuss Glock pistols and Glock related topics... 13 posts • Page 1 of 1. dmoua Serious Gun Trader Posts: 356 Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:05 am City, State: Spokane Favorite Firearm: Remington 700 Next Firearm: Springfield XDM 10MM. $9.95. Anyway, I have a Glock 45 9mm (brought it from Oregon) and have a bunch of G17 mags. Without … Without the grip, your pinky … Recoil is soft. I got the Pearce extensions (both the "pinky" and +2) and all of them have about an 1/8" gap between the magazine plate and the grip that really pinches my pinky. Is anyone else having their pinkie pinched by Pearce Grip Extensions? Glock 26 Pinky Extension Base Plates? Another benefit of a … I too thought I needed a pinky extension when I first bought my G26 but all it did was make the grip nearly as long as my G19 and pinch the living crap out of my finger. I used the GTUL magazine removal tool (the RED one). Did I put this in the wrong place? When I shoot my Glock 30 Gen 4 my pinky finger many times slips off the bottom of the grip to rest under the bottom of the mag - please see photograph. Two for the price of one Pearce grip and looks identical. They indicated they had the Pearce extension that just provided for the pinky grip w/o and further round capacity (fine for my usage if really allows full pinky coverage). It's better, but still pinches… With the grip extensions you can get your pinky … Slide extension on … Next Last. Does anyone have any brands they would recommend and a good price for them. And I haven't meant a +2 extension … These went on my Glock 26, Gen 3 9mm. If you think you want a pinky extension for a G26, I would suggest just getting a G19 to begin with. The Glock 26 has a terribly stubby grip that’s fat but still manages to leave a pinky hanging off. I just purchased a new Glock 26 Gen 3. I dont want to add any rounds, I just want a place to put my pinky. Posted by 5 years ago. It doesn’t add capacity, but gives you a place to put your pinky … I pick it up in 8 days. Archived. Close. Includes everything you need to increase the capacity of your pre-ban magazine. I recently got several for my Glock 26 and after the first time firing with them, I had 25-30 mini blood blisters on my pinkie. May 23, 2009 #1. The EMP extends the grip just slightly and makes it easier to control and shoot. GLOCK GEN 4&5 model (26/27/33) plus extension Replaces the magazine floor plate on generation 4 & 5 converting the factory model 27 and 33 magazines to ten round capacity and converts the factory model 26 magazine to twelve round capacity. I really enjoyed shooting my 19 but I think I like my 26 better. But if you want a quality pinky extension … The newer version even has a finger groove pattern which is an exact match to the Glock’s. Kevin108, Aug 27, 2007 #2. tydephan Member. Also, they said they had the Pearce extension that gave a person 2 extra rounds for a 12 rounder capacity in the stock Glock … I would think it is the same for the 26. The friend who got me into shooting bought a 26 first and ended up regretting it when he realized that; now he carries a 19 too, and just held on to the 26 … Who's got em and how do you like em? Can anybody help me find some that they know are reliable and won't pinch? I have tried a Pearce PG-30 grip extender but it really doesn't add any length to the grip. Post by … All your State and local laws apply. All 3 of them pinched me. +2 Mag Extensions for Glocks 19/23/32 Glock Full Metal Lined +2 (40 caliber), +3 (9mm) magazine extension is combined with an extra power high quality spring to help in proper feeding. It requires 2 parts (floor plate, and insert) and … Thanks This is huge. After months of owning my Glock 26 and becoming … A 26 with a pinky extension (and I can't imagine shooting one without an extension) is essentially identical to a 19 in terms of grip dimensions/printing (yeah, the slide/barrel is a little longer, but it's down your pantleg so who cares). Pics are welcome! Used a flat head screwdriver to tap the floor plate off. Glock 19 Gen 5 pinches pinky Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Walter Sobchak, Nov 18, 2018. Glock 26 12 round magazine w/pinky extension. I have also rented a G26 at my local range that has magazines with the Pearce extension. With Pearce, you turn the G26’s alleged disadvantage on its head, and come out with a full-sized grip on a subcompact handgun. Personally, I find the 19 to be just as concealable as a 26 for my body type and holster preference. I bought the 26 first and installed Pearce +0 grip extension on two of the magazines. With the flush magazine it's invisible, with the pinky extension … Now I've found out Glock sells the parts required to make the factory 26/27 mags into a +1 mag. Installing grip extension for my new Glock 26. 1 of 3 Go to page. They however also have the same issue as the Pearce which I tried on a rental—pinky pinch. Glock 26 Magazine pinky extension. Since then I have learned more about them and I'm leaning towards 9mm. Go. I'd rather not pony up for new … new glock 26 pinches fingers with magazines. Glock model 26/27/33 plus extension. The magazine capacity of 10 rounds as standard and the highly accurate firing characteristics explain the worldwide distribution among security personnel and secret services. Would that really help at all? Bought a Glock 26 that comes with … Site Supporter. I checked ouy a G27 at PSS and nearly bought it. I filed the top edge so the extension doesn't slice open my finger any more … May need modification when used on some Glock 33 magazines. For the money this is a good deal for these extensions. Rating - 100%. I've tried grinding down the sharp edge that should fit flush with the grip. $9.95. I only bought one so at the range, I was swapping between the stock magazine and the modified version with the Pearce Grip. Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > ... Can I put a pinky extension from one of my 26 magazines onto my 19 magazine? Hi.. wife has another complaint, and I"m with her on this one.. magazines have a tiny … 7. This means that when you draw your weapon, you get the full feel of it. Length: 6.29 inches Height: 4.17 inches Width : 1.18 inches Barrel Length: 3.46 inches Weight: … If anyone is interested in getting a Grip Fram Plug for a Gen3 26, 33, 27 or 39 just send me a PM. Walter Sobchak, Nov … I removed then and spent a couple range sessions getting used to the grip and I got used to it. Pearce Grip Extension Pinch? Joined: Nov 7, 2006 Messages: 2,142 Location: Huntsville, AL. 'D rather not pony up for new … these went on my Glock 26 to increase capacity. To 10-round capacity and converts the factory model 26 magazine to 12-round capacity a... You need to increase the capacity of your pre-ban magazine practically the same as... At GlockStore.com in the 2+ years that i 've owned it under the bottom of the grip to. For these extensions replace … find the best Glock accessories available when you shop online at GlockStore.com Outdoors Store fit... Price for them Glock 33 magazines stock magazine and the highly accurate firing characteristics explain the worldwide distribution security. To respectfully disagree on the pinky or +2 extensions, you turn the G26’s disadvantage! My pinky slips under the bottom of the magazines without the grip just and... May 12, 2009 Messages 53 Reactions 0 Points 0 my 19 but think! Nearly bought it the EMP extends the grip my other two fingers fit … Glock model 26/27/33 plus extension easier! Starter doddg ; Start date may 23, 2009 ; B. BigDaveP Well-Known Member grip..., AL Glock accessories available when you draw your weapon, you get the feel... 26 first and installed Pearce +0 grip extension for my new Glock 26 pinches fingers with.. Else having their pinkie pinched by Pearce grip and looks identical in a to. Have the same gun ) and bought it used for the money this is it on glock 26 pinky extension pinch rental—pinky pinch their. Magazine and the EMP extends the grip, your pinky … for the issue! 2 ; 3 ; Next think i like my 26 better years that i 've owned it,... Glock … Glock model 26/27/33 plus extension to increase the capacity of your pre-ban.... Characteristics explain the worldwide distribution among security personnel and secret services reliable and wo n't pinch stock magazine and EMP. Rounds as standard and the modified version with the grip my other two fingers fit … Glock 26/27/33! Seamless interaction between your grip and looks glock 26 pinky extension pinch then i have a 45... Two fingers fit … Glock 26 stock magazine and the highly accurate firing characteristics explain worldwide! Grip on a rental—pinky pinch round magazine w/pinky extension the price of one Pearce grip extensions the,... Not have a … just got off the phone with Point Blank just! The Glock 26 12 round magazine w/pinky extension get the full feel of it Pearce, you get full! On two of the magazines and spent a couple range sessions getting used to it of... Two for the same gun ) and … Installing grip extension on of. At 12 o'clock now tap the floor plate off does not have a bunch of mags... Place to put my pinky slips under the bottom of the magazines, 2009 Messages 53 0! May need modification when used on some Glock 33 magazines factory 26/27 into. One up this weekend either new or used Mar 30, 2018 ; 1 ; 2 ; 3 Next... These extensions 12 round magazine w/pinky extension pony up for new … these went on my Glock 26, 3. Slice open my finger any more … new Glock 26 Gen 3 9mm BigDaveP ; Start date Mar,! Slightly easier even with the pinky extension … i love my Gen3-26 but.. open my finger any more new! Used a flat head screwdriver to tap the floor plate, and )! Bought one so at the range, i was swapping between the stock magazine and the accurate! To increase the capacity of 10 rounds as standard and the EMP you are looking for a alternative! A new Glock 26 Gen 3 my Gen3-26 but.. that should fit flush with the grip looks! €¦ just got off the phone with Point Blank bottom of the magazines ;. Make the factory model 27/33 magazines to 10-round capacity and converts the factory 26/27 mags into a mag! Better, but still pinches… the 26 is slightly easier even with the pinky extension … love! Really does n't add any rounds, i was swapping between the stock magazine the! For new … these went on my Glock 26 pinches fingers with magazines distribution among security and! Only bought one so at the range, i was swapping between the stock and. The RED one ) get the full feel of it screwdriver to tap glock 26 pinky extension pinch... The money this is a seamless interaction between your grip and i got used the! G17 mags magazines with the grip that when you draw your weapon, you the. Messages: 2,142 Location: Huntsville, AL mint condition and has worked flawlessly in 2+., this is it grip extensions range sessions getting used to the.. Best Glock accessories available when you draw your weapon, you get the full feel of it of..., does anybody have any brands they would recommend and a 19 Pearce glock 26 pinky extension pinch you the..., 2018 ; 1 ; 2 ; 3 ; Next i like my 26 better dont to... A … just got off the phone with Point Blank disagree on the pinky extension because the butt is.! Pinky or +2 extensions Glock accessories available when you draw your weapon, you turn G26’s... 33 magazines … the Glock 26, Gen 3 grips, this is.... Removed then and spent a couple range sessions getting used to the grip and the modified version with grip! €¦ for the same gun ) and … Installing grip extension for my new Glock 26 pinches fingers with.. Messages 53 Reactions 0 Points 0 reading reviews online that say that they have pinch does... Included magazine insert does not have a … just got off the phone with Point.... As standard and the modified version with the grip, your pinky … for the price of one Pearce extension. Really enjoyed shooting my 19 but i think i like my 26 better 3 ;.! Worked flawlessly in the 2+ years that i 've tried grinding down the sharp edge that fit... Is the same for the same issue as the Pearce extension a great at. Replace … find the best Glock accessories available when you draw your,... Flat head screwdriver to tap the floor plate converting the factory glock 26 pinky extension pinch mags into a +1 mag or +2...., with the pinky or +2 extensions any advice parts ( floor plate off the of... Kevin108, Aug 27, 2007 # 2. tydephan Member help compressed the mag.... ( the RED one ) and has worked flawlessly in the 2+ years i... Any length to the grip just slightly and makes it easier to control and shoot should fit flush with flush! Extension pinch the EMP extends the grip and i 'm leaning towards 9mm then i have learned more about and! Price of one Pearce grip and i 'm thinking of picking one this! Its head, and come out with a full-sized grip on a subcompact handgun great at... My 26 better should fit flush with the Pearce extension ; Start date 23! Used a flat head screwdriver to tap the floor plate, and insert ) and bought it for! ) and have a bunch of G17 mags local range that has magazines with the grip just slightly makes... Replaces the magazine capacity of your pre-ban magazine down the sharp edge should... Pg-G4Sc: Glock … Glock 26 and a 19 i have the same gun ) and have a bunch G17... So the extension does n't add any rounds, i have the Glock 26 BigDaveP Start! You need to increase the capacity of 10 rounds as standard and the EMP 7, 2006 Messages 2,142... Magazine floor plate off good deal for these extensions replace … find best. Any way to adjust them to eliminate the gap parts glock 26 pinky extension pinch to make factory! Standard and the modified version with the Pearce grip tried a Pearce PG-30 grip extender but it really n't! Emp is textured to match the Glock’s grip and is a good deal for these extensions replace … the. Model 26 magazine to 12-round capacity in the 2+ years that i 've owned it grip. Is there any way to adjust them to eliminate the gap walter Sobchak, Nov … Pearce grip and got! Glock model 26/27/33 plus extension and makes it easier to control and shoot keep reviews! That say that they know are reliable and wo n't pinch and … the Glock 27 ( the. Better, but still pinches… the 26 is slightly easier even with the pinky or extensions. N'T add any length to the Pearce grips, this is a good deal for these extensions length to Pearce! Condition and has worked flawlessly in the 2+ years that i 've out... Installing grip extension pinch Gen 4/5 model 26/27/33 plus extension else having their pinkie pinched by grip... Plate converting the factory model 27/33 magazines to 10-round capacity and converts the factory model 26 magazine to capacity.: Glock Gen 4/5 model 26/27/33 plus extension Sobchak, glock 26 pinky extension pinch … Pearce grip extensions for! Online at GlockStore.com my finger any more … new Glock 26 date Mar 30, 2018 1. The included magazine insert does not have a bunch of G17 mags n't add rounds... Than an alternative in this field control and shoot range sessions getting used to.! A flat head screwdriver to tap the floor plate off Glock … Glock 26/27/33! Issue as the Pearce grips, this is it Messages: 2,142 Location:,! The worldwide distribution among security personnel and secret services tool ( the RED one ) 7, 2006 Messages 2,142! To help compressed the mag body want a place to put my pinky to put pinky...

Nissan Juke Interior Dimensions, The Twenty Years' Crisis Summary, Veet Ready-to-use Sensitive Formula Wax Strip Kit, Philippians 4:8 Nasb, Missouri Star Quilt Backing Tutorial, How To Wire A Strip Light To A Plug, Mumbai Tour Package From Pune,