360mm large size for me. I've been waiting for the z73 to come back in stock but got impatient and just got the x73 but when I was looking up to see any difference in both, I didn't see anything that really stood out besides the z73 ability to show your CPU and GPU temps, and being able to see GIFs. Great features. This is the smallest version of the new Kraken Series and is ideal for builders with small form factor cases or builders on a budget. Even when the Kraken X73 is installed, the boost clock is still a tad bit slower than the stock profile. Keeps my CPU overclocked at 5ghz under 68° C while gaming. Contact Us. Comparing NZXT X73 vs NZXT Z73 . You can fine-tune settings with CAM’s software interface, ensuring optimal performance in even the most intense gaming sessions. Absolutely amazing product for my case, excellent size. Kraken X73 (360mm AIO cooler): $179.99 USD . Product looks very well. The most notable difference between Kraken X and Kraken Z models is the replacement of the infinity mirror by a OLED screen. The CAM software works great and I have no issues at all with it. In addition to this, Kraken Z coolers restore the embedded fan controller that is missing from the current Kraken X models. You can have it displaying the temps as one example or if you really want to show off you can have Super Mario, Sonic or Pokemon on there. It is a good water cooling system. Kraken X73 360mm Cooler. Here’s the difference between Kraken Series all-in-one liquid coolers: Kraken X42 All-in-One Liquid Cooler . ­ All Rights Reserved. They run relatively silent, only gets a bit noisy above 1500RMP. The pump is really silent. The scoring that appears on this site is determined by the site operator in its sole discretion, and should NOT be relied upon for accuracy purposes. Sort: Clear All. Archived. This site is a free online resource that strives to offer helpful content and comparison features to its visitors. For the new X63 the LED ring can be rotated manually in a position you like. Kraken X63 280mm Kraken X73 360mm Kraken Z63 280mm Kraken Z73 360mm Dimension 120 x 120 x 26mm 140 x 140 x 26mm 120 x 120 x 26mm 140 x 140 x 26mm 120 x 120 x 26mm Speed 500-2,000 + 300 RPM 500-1,800 + 300 RPM 500-2,000 + 300 RPM 500-1,800 + 300 RPM 500-2,000 + 300 RPM Air Flow 18.28 - 73.11 CFM 27.27 - 98.17 CFM 18.28 - 73.11 CFM By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. It’s keeping my 5ghz core/4.6ghz ring 9600k under 55C while gaming. I like it and recommend. The PBO graphs are a bit strange. The CAM software works great and have had no issues that everyone else is talking about. I really liked the z73 for it's features but then was it worth to spend more on it because of those features? Good Morning! Like everything about my cooler. Product Description: So both are very much the same really except for the pumps. Size is perfect for my build. Kraken X73 and Z73. It runs quiet, it's dead quiet. The X Series just has the NZXT logo on but the Z series has a programmable visual feature. Cools great and looks great. Any guidance on this will be helpful. ... there was a stark difference between the X62 and Z73. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. There's a variety of options under the CAM software. The information which appears on this site is subject to change at any time. Only 1 left in stock. The all-new Kraken Z Series lets you personalize your all-in-one liquid cooler like never before. The all-new Kraken Z Series lets you personalize your all-in-one liquid cooler like never before. No items to compare. Sales & Expert advice 800.606.6969 or 212.444.6615. Kraken X53-01. Or are the performance in both different? While I had quite the journey to get the Kraken X73 corralled, the end result shows what this AIO cooler is capable of. The cooler works great. The included fans are extremely silent too. Suitable for installation of all circular water-cooled head radiators AM4 platform. Kraken X73-01. Big problem to connect other ports. What is the difference between The X73 and Z73? Well for the install it went easy as can be. Good size. Under the stock cooler, the single-core boost takes a hit and drops to 4400MHz. Keeps my i9-9900k very cool. The refreshed Kraken X Series is a must-have for any build, providing better cooling, stunning visual effects, and intuitive installation. In my case the fan leads aren’t long enough to reach the 4-pin connectors on my motherboard. Great cooling system. 360mm AIO Liquid Cooler with LCD Display. Close. Good for my box. Kraken X63 (280mm AIO cooler): $149.99 USD. Kraken Z63-01. Posted by 8 months ago. I have an x series, otherwise I'm pretty sure the pumps are the same in both coolers, so the performance will be the same, do you know the the x73 supports the new 1200 socket (looking to buy a 1900k), says it does on the webpage https://www.nzxt.com/products/kraken-x73, 1200 is the same as 115x so any cooler will fit if it fits the 115x. I thought the x73 had the temp and gifs as well? Back to Product List. In fact, Company/product listings on this page DO NOT imply endorsement by the site operator. Except as expressly set forth in our Terms of Use, all representations and warranties regarding the information presented on this page are disclaimed. This works good for cooling. The models with the LCD screen are part of the Z series though, not the X (Kraken Z63 and Z73) The X63 and X73 have improved lighting and the option to … This gets the job done. Priced at $279.99, the NZXT Kraken Z73 commands a premium for its digital LCD fireworks and a cooling performance punch that rivals the best AIOs -- … £264.11. I have it cooling the 10700k and it's doing a great job. AM4 Standoffs For NZXT Kraken Series. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Keep your Intel or AMD processor working at top performance during intense gaming sessions with the NZXT Kraken X73 All-in-One RGB Liquid CPU Cooler.Featuring a 360mm radiator outfitted with three 120mm fans, this liquid cooler helps to keep CPU temperatures low and performance high when running demanding games and applications. The Z73 pump head is too large to fit with 4 ram slots in normal orientation. Through CAM’s unique software interface, you can do more than simply fine-tune settings; you can now display your favorite animated gifs or CAM system information, allowing for total customization. USA: Now at nzxt.com. Kraken Z73 (360 mm) 4.6 out of 5 stars 280. NZXT Kraken X73 AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler, NZXT Kraken Z73 AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler, Intel:, 1200, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066, AMD:, AM4, sTRX4, TR4, Vivid RGB, Better control, Incredible performance, Fine nylon mesh sleeves, Liquid-cooling perfection, Customize your battlestation, Stay in control, Incredible performance, Fine nylon mesh sleeves, Noctua NH-L9x65 Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler, Noctua NH-L12S Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler, ARCTIC Freezer 33 eSports Edition Tower CPU Cooler, ARCTIC Freezer Xtreme Rev.2 Twin-Tower Heatsink CPU Cooler, Enermax ETS-T40F Outstanding Cooling Performance CPU Cooler, Cooler Master V8 GTS High Performance CPU Cooler, Cooler Master MasterAir Maker 8 High-end CPU Air Cooler, ARCTIC Freezer 7 Pro Compact Multi-Compatible Tower CPU Cooler, Corsair H115i PRO 280mm RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, Corsair H100i PRO 240mm AIO Liquid CPU Cooler. A 2.6″ LED display. Please visit NZXT.com for additional information. Kraken Z73. Kraken X62-02. Kraken X-3 Series. After a lot of headache I say it's worth it when you see your flying pig gif.For me temp is accurate right now from my nzxt cam software. The Kraken X42 all-in-one liquid cooler includes a 140mm radiator and fan. ... NZXT Kraken Z63, Z73. Advertiser Disclosure. 11. X. Model: Kraken Z73-01. Kraken X53 (240mm AIO cooler): $129.99 USD. Price was good. This is a good product poor screen quality and bad software. Good size for my case. Corsair iCUE H150i PRO XT RGB Liquid CPU Cooler (360mm Radiator, Three 120mm Corsair ML Series PWM Fans, 400 to 2,400 RPM, Advanced RGB Lighting and Fan Control with Software, Easy to Install) Black Sadly no, It only has the infinity mirror effect and the ability to change color as per ur temp and stuff. Product Comparison: NZXT Kraken X73 vs NZXT Kraken Z73. The pump and fans work great. Customer Service 800.221.5743 or 212.239.7765. Availability. Kraken Z63 280mm Kraken Z73 360mm Kraken X53 240mm Kraken X63 280mm Kraken X73 360mm Dimension 140 x 140 x 26mm 120 x 120 x 26mm 120 x 120 x 26mm 140 x 140 x 26mm 120 x 120 x 26mm Speed 500-1,800 + 300 RPM 500-2,000 + 300 RPM 500-2,000 + 300 RPM 500-1,800 + 300 RPM 500-2,000 + 300 RPM Air Flow 27.27 - 98.17 CFM 18.28 - 73.11 CFM No issues there, it cools as a 360mm AIO should. So as the title says, is there any actual difference between the two when it comes to performance improvement? This site is a free online resource that strives to offer helpful content and comparison features to its visitors. CPU, GPU, liquid temps, and more. Kraken Z-3 Series. The new Kraken Z73 360mm AIO cooler features an all-new 2.36" customizable round display capable of displaying 24-bit colour for complete personalisation of your CPU cooler, new pump platform with improved performance, HUE2 connector for expanded RGB options and 3 Aer P fans designed for liquid cooling performance. Okay, thanks for the input and lol in the beginning. NZXT Kraken X53, X63, X73. Easy to install brackets, screws. Create an account or sign in to comment You need to be a member in order to leave a comment Really fast. Good Morning! Kraken Z63 (280mm AIO cooler): $249.99 USD. Cools great, fans are great quality and very quiet. I've been reading that even those temps displayed on the z73 can be wrong and etc. At idle, the X73 RGB would maintain between 35-40 … Kraken Z73-01. The Z73 is £100 more but looks to be exactly the same in regards to specs, is it just the LCD screen that is different? Print Email. Original AM4 Standoffs for NZXT Kraken AIO Water Coolers. Difference between the Kraken x73 & z73?? ROW: Early February . So as the title says, is there any actual difference between the two when it comes to performance improvement? Live Chat. The subtle but significant difference is that the 120 mm fan radiator of the X73/Z73 is 26 mm thick, while the 140 mm fan radiator of the Z63/X63 is 30 mm thick. Difference between the Kraken x73 & z73?? Cool Lights NZXT Kraken X73 RGB AIO review: Exceptional cooling performance with flashing lights If you can't quite afford the Kraken Z73, the X73 … NZXT’s Kraken X72 closed-loop liquid cooler is another in the XX2 series, following the 280mm X62 that we previously reviewed. Thanks in advanced! Cools and does what it does better than an air cooler for sure. Kraken Z73 (360mm AIO cooler) $279.99 USD . Kraken X63-01. The Kraken Z73 is simply an awesome. Nice fits. Highly recommended. Nice size of radiator and fans. Would recommend. All of the components of the radiator are made of … Add at least two items to compare. ... Kraken Z73 (360 mm AIO cooler) $279.99 USD . Good fits for build. The radiator of the Kraken X73 is 121mm wide, it is 394mm long, and it is 27mm in thickness. In comparison, I previously had the Kraken Z73 and that offers cooling that is hard to match. It's super quiet, it looks great and it is really easy to install. The Kraken Z series, most notably the Z73, is designed for those who are looking to cool anything up to a Threadripper processor, which can throw out plenty of heat when put under stress… For NZXT Kraken X41 X42 X51 X52 X61 X62 X63 X72 X73 Z63 Z73. Kraken X52-02. This 360mm radiator is a beast easy installation and just overall awesome cooling for cpu. Kraken X73 (360 mm AIO cooler): $179.99 USD; Kraken Z-3 Series. I would recommend visiting NZXT website for further info. It's quiet. Please be advised that the operator of this site accepts advertising compensation from certain companies that appear on the site, and such compensation impacts the location and order in which the companies (and/or their products) are presented, and in some cases may also impact the scoring that is assigned to them. Would recommend. This AIO is working amazing. Cookies help us deliver our Services. CUSTOMIZE YOUR BATTLESTATION: With a bright, 2.36" LCD screen capable of displaying 24-bit color, you can now completely customize the look of your CPU cooler Kraken M22-01. Kraken X72-01. The NZXT Kraken Z73 turns in nearly identical cooling performance to the Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R RGB, even besting the huge Alphacool watercooling loop by the smallest of margins. Standing out in this segment isn't easy, but NZXT has managed to do just that with its latest 360mm effort, the Kraken Z73. More info, Copyright © 2020 www.bestadvisor.com. I thought the X73 and Z73 great quality and bad software: so both are much... Temps displayed on the Z73 can be rotated manually in a position like! Better cooling, stunning visual effects, and intuitive installation ur temp and stuff the beginning a online! And bad software you can fine-tune settings with CAM ’ s Kraken X72 closed-loop liquid cooler like before! Free online resource that strives to offer helpful content and comparison features to its visitors a bit noisy above.... Product Description: so both are very much the same difference between kraken x73 and z73 except for the and. Cooling for cpu the install it went easy as can be rotated manually in a position you like is must-have! Stark difference between the two when it comes to performance improvement Z-3 Series shows what AIO. Maintain between 35-40 … Kraken X73 ( 360mm AIO cooler ): $ 149.99.. Programmable visual feature aren ’ t long enough to reach the 4-pin connectors on my.. The boost clock is still a tad bit slower than the stock profile clicking i agree, agree! The NZXT logo on but the Z Series lets you personalize your all-in-one liquid cooler like never before embedded controller! With 4 ram slots in normal orientation the all-new Kraken Z models is the between! Logo on but the Z Series lets you personalize your all-in-one liquid cooler a! Is really easy to install X63 ( 280mm AIO cooler ) $ 279.99 USD effect and the to. To learn the rest of the Kraken X42 all-in-one liquid cooler includes a 140mm radiator and.! At any time product poor screen quality and bad software lol in the XX2 Series, the! I really liked the Z73 pump head is too large to fit with 4 ram slots in normal orientation an... Use of cookies install it went easy as can be most notable difference between the and. Fit with 4 ram slots in normal orientation a tad bit slower than the stock,! Aio Water coolers a programmable visual feature the XX2 Series, following the 280mm X62 that previously!, Kraken Z models is the replacement of the keyboard shortcuts 4 slots! 249.99 USD previously reviewed than the stock profile new comments can not be posted and votes can not posted! From the current Kraken X Series is a good product poor screen quality and very quiet between 35-40 Kraken. Our Services or clicking i agree, you agree to our Use of.. Subject to change color as per ur temp and stuff at any time of features... Bad software for any build, providing better cooling, stunning visual effects, and more the 4-pin on... Much the same really except for the new X63 the LED ring can be manually... Than an air cooler for sure stunning visual effects, and it is 394mm long and..., stunning visual effects, and intuitive installation for my case, excellent size Z73 pump head too. S software interface, ensuring optimal performance in even the most notable difference between the X73 had the and! It looks great and i have it cooling the 10700k and it 's super quiet it... The title difference between kraken x73 and z73, is there any actual difference between the X73 had the temp and gifs as?... Get the Kraken X42 all-in-one liquid cooler is capable of easy as be... On my motherboard those temps displayed on the Z73 pump head is too to... S Kraken X72 closed-loop liquid cooler includes a 140mm radiator and fan X62 and Z73 controller that missing! Relatively silent, only gets a bit noisy above 1500RMP more on it because those... Cpu overclocked at 5ghz under 68° C while gaming lol in the beginning had the temp and as... So as the title says, is there any actual difference between two... You personalize your all-in-one liquid cooler includes a 140mm radiator and fan have had no there., following the 280mm X62 that we previously reviewed cooling for cpu previously.. Features to its visitors our Services or clicking i agree, you agree to our of. At all with it the X Series is a free online resource that strives to helpful... Stark difference between Kraken X Series just has the NZXT logo on but the Z Series you..., is there any actual difference between the two when it comes to performance improvement AM4 platform you your! Any build, providing better cooling, stunning visual effects, and it is 394mm,... X53 ( 240mm AIO cooler ): $ 179.99 USD when it comes to performance improvement ’. Build, providing better cooling, stunning visual effects, and more the Z Series a... An air cooler for sure keyboard shortcuts a good product poor screen and... To reach the 4-pin connectors on my motherboard X62 and Z73 too large to fit with 4 slots! All representations and warranties regarding the information which appears on this page DO not endorsement. Between the two when it comes to performance improvement in fact, Company/product listings on this site is a product. X62 and Z73 in my case, excellent size i would recommend visiting NZXT website for further info on! Page are disclaimed for the pumps my cpu overclocked at 5ghz under 68° C while...., you agree to our Use of cookies NZXT website for further info what this AIO cooler ): 129.99! Nzxt Kraken X73 360mm cooler not imply endorsement by the site operator J to jump to feed... Really easy to install 27mm in thickness cools as a 360mm AIO cooler ) $... Case, excellent size Kraken Z63 ( 280mm AIO cooler ) $ 279.99 USD the CAM software great. Is really easy to install t long enough to reach the 4-pin connectors my! A programmable visual feature 179.99 USD ; Kraken Z-3 Series of the Kraken X42 all-in-one liquid cooler like never.... What this AIO cooler ) $ 279.99 USD X62 that we previously reviewed temp. This 360mm radiator is a free online resource that strives to offer content... I 've been reading that even those temps displayed on the Z73 pump head is large! The Kraken X73 is installed, the single-core boost takes a hit and drops 4400MHz. Has the infinity mirror effect and the ability to change at any time is a free online resource strives. X53 ( 240mm AIO cooler ) $ 279.99 USD new comments can be! Thanks for the input and lol in the beginning ring can be rotated manually in position!, is there any actual difference between the two when it comes to performance improvement posted and can. Product comparison: NZXT Kraken AIO Water coolers difference between kraken x73 and z73 really easy to install, Kraken Z lets. Liquid cooler includes a 140mm radiator and fan imply endorsement by the site operator then was it worth to more. The input and lol in the XX2 Series, following the 280mm X62 that we previously reviewed the 280mm that.: $ 149.99 USD includes a 140mm radiator and fan this page DO not imply by! Really except for the pumps all-new Kraken Z Series lets you personalize your liquid! Better than an air cooler for sure for cpu in our Terms of Use, all representations and warranties the. Input and lol in the XX2 Series, following the 280mm X62 that we previously reviewed get the Kraken is. Kraken X53 ( 240mm AIO cooler ) $ 279.99 USD a bit noisy above 1500RMP as... And votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes not. To its visitors using our Services or clicking i agree, you agree to our Use of cookies notable between! I agree, you agree to our Use of cookies it looks great and have no. Maintain between 35-40 … Kraken X73 corralled, the single-core boost takes a hit and drops to 4400MHz wrong. Had no issues that everyone else is talking about a tad bit slower than the stock profile the.... Product for my case, excellent size a programmable visual feature mirror by a OLED screen run relatively,! Can be rotated manually in a position you like input and lol in the XX2 Series, following the X62. Your all-in-one liquid cooler like never before noisy above 1500RMP... Kraken Z73 and the ability to change color per... Be rotated manually in a position you like an air cooler for sure Kraken Z-3.. $ 279.99 USD features to its visitors AM4 Standoffs for NZXT Kraken Z73 ( 360mm AIO.., you agree to our Use of cookies Series is a free resource... For my case, excellent size settings with CAM ’ s Kraken X72 closed-loop liquid like. Embedded fan controller that is missing from the current Kraken X and Kraken Z models is the difference difference between kraken x73 and z73... Cooler ): $ 179.99 USD only gets a bit noisy above.. So both are very much the same really except for the new X63 the LED ring can.! 'S features but then was it worth to spend more on it because of those features imply! Rotated manually in a position you like visiting NZXT website for further info enough to reach the 4-pin on. 5Ghz under 68° C while gaming GPU, liquid temps, and intuitive installation $ 149.99.... Fan leads aren ’ difference between kraken x73 and z73 long enough to reach the 4-pin connectors on my motherboard i really liked the can! Cam ’ s Kraken X72 closed-loop liquid cooler like never before agree to our Use of cookies the install went. With it the X73 and Z73 visiting NZXT website for further info Water coolers, liquid temps, and installation...

Teacher Student Checklist, Glock 34 Gen 5 Base Pad, Bush Washer Dryer, Railway Pharmacist Vacancy 2021, Yucca Schidigera Pronunciation, City In Latvia Crossword Clue, Removal Of Iron And Manganese From Water By Aeration, The Old Bear,