Vodní chlazení značky ASUS umožňuje připevnění na sockety AMD: AM4 a TR4 a Intel: 1200, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3 a 2066. If this is not the manual you want, please contact us. Nové typy vodních chlazení doplnila možnost regulace otáček s podsvícením. ASUS ROG STRIX LC 240 RGB svým výkonem překoná hlasité a neefektivní chladiče. ASUS ROG STRIX LC 240 RGB Cooling and Lighting. ROG Strix LC 240 RGB white edition liquid cooler with quieter performance, and customizable color LED and Aura RGB lighting for personalization. ROG-designed radiator fan for optimized airflow and static pressure Individually addressable RGB and NCVM coating pump cover accentuates the sleek, modern aesthetics Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ASUS ROG Strix LC 240 RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler 240mm Radiator, Dual 120mm 4-Pin PWM Fans with Fanxpert Controls, Support for Intel and AMD Motherboards at Amazon.com. This manual was originally published by Asus. On my motherboard I see a RGB header 4 pin, but no ADD header. Asus ROG Strix LC 240 RGB CPU Cooler. برای فرستادن دیدگاه، باید وارد شده باشید. The ROG Strix LC 240 RGB series provides high-performance CPU cooling while radiating a colourful flair for RGB fanatics. Below you can view and download the PDF manual for free. ASUS ROG Strix LC 240 RGB. ASUS ROG Strix LC 240. There are also frequently asked questions, a product rating and feedback from users to enable you to optimally use your product. CPU Support: AMD: AM4, TR4 Intel: LGA 115x,1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066. The radiator measures 240mm long and is densely packed with aluminum fins to help heat dissipation. Featuring an illuminated ROG logo with Aura Sync support, plus ROG-designed radiator fans, the ROG Strix LC series brings the performance, features and design details you expect from ROG to a vital part of your gaming system. Vodné chladenie ASUS ROG STRIX LC 240 plne nahradí staré a neefektívne chladenie. Is your product defective and the manual offers no solution? Like 2 pins, block and 1 pin (.. Are you satisfied with this Asus product. This manual was originally published by Asus. ASUS ROG STRIX LC 240 RGB Processors flydende kølesystem (90RC0061-M0UAY0) - Type: CPU køling Go to a Repair Café for free repair services. ASUS ROG STRIX LC 240 SKU: 90RC0060-M0UAY0. Its heatsink features customizable RGB LED lighting as well as pre-applied thermal paste. Featuring a closed-loop design and addressable RGB radiator fans, unleashes the full potential of your unlocked Intel or AMD CPU, while further accentuating your build with brilliant multi-color lighting effects. 3,8. ROG Strix LC RGB White Edition coolers deliver high-performance CPU liquid cooling with clean, all-white aesthetics. FANS: Fan: 2 x ROG Designed A-RGB radiator FAN Go to a Repair Café for free repair services. Asus ROG STRIX LC 240 CPU Cooler . Home > Computers & Software > CPU Coolers > Asus CPU Coolers > Asus ROG Strix LC 240 CPU Cooler. 1.138 kr. ROG Strix LC 240 RGB White Edition. Find den bedste pris på ASUS ROG STRIX LC 240 90RC0060-M0UAY0 hos edbpriser.dk - Læs også test, anmeldelser og se prisudviklingen for ASUS ROG STRIX LC 240 … ROG Strix LC 240 CPU liquid cooler with ROG radiator fans for superlative cooling efficiency, and customizable Aura Sync RGB lighting for personalization. Is your product defective and the manual offers no solution? ROG Strix LC 240 all-in-one liquid CPU cooler with Aura Sync RGB, and dual ROG 120mm radiator fans. Overview. ROG Strix LC is a series of high-performance CPU liquid coolers designed for compact and mid-sized gaming builds. There are also frequently asked questions, a product rating and feedback from users to enable you to optimally use your product. Autoriseret forhandler. Newegg shopping upgraded ™ ASUS ROG STRIX LC 240 AIO CPU-AFKØLER MED VÆSKE På lager - klar til levering og afhentning. Featuring a closed-loop design and addressable RGB radiator fans, Strix LC RGB White Edition unleashes the full potential of your unlocked Intel or AMD CPU, while further accentuating your build with brilliant multi-color lighting effects. Purpose: Processor, Fan noise level (max): 37.6 dB, Pump connector: 4-pin. Below you can view and download the PDF manual for free. ROG STRIX LC 240 RGB: € 10: ROG STRIX LC 360: € 15: ROG STRIX LC 240: € 10: Participating Dealers: Dateks; How it works: Buy an eligible ASUS Product between August 31 st and September 20 th 2020 Enter required information to the entry form between September 14 th to October 4 th, 2020 ROG Strix LC 240 RGB White Edition coolers deliver high-performance CPU liquid cooling with clean, all-white aesthetics. There are also frequently asked questions, a product rating and feedback from users to enable you to optimally use your product. My RGB fan has 3 pins. The ASUS Republic of Gamers STRIX LC 240 Liquid CPU Cooler is an all-in-one closed-loop cooling solution for both Intel and AMD processors. .) Type: Internal, Water block material: Copper, Radiator material: Aluminium. ASUS ROG Strix LC 240 RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler 240mm Radiator Dual 120mm 4-pin PWM Fans with FanXpert Controls support for Intel and AMD motherboards, CPU Socket Support for AMD AM4 Intel 115x 1366 2011 2011-3 2066, Micro-Channel Technology delivers 30 … MODEL: ROG STRIX LC 240 RGB. ROG-designede køle-fans til optimeret luftstrøm og statisk tryk; Individuelt adresserbar RGB og NCVM-belagt pumpedæksel accentuerer den slanke, moderne æstetik; Designet til at supplere ROG-bundkort i midten af din build I have a Asus rog strix b365-f gaming motherboard and a Asus rog strix LC 240 rgb liquid cooling. I need help with my liquid cooling RGB fan. Featuring an illuminated ROG logo with Aura Sync support, plus ROG-designed radiator fans, the ROG Strix LC series brings the performance, features and design details you expect from ROG to a vital part of your gaming system. Below you can view and download the PDF manual for free. اولین کسی باشید که دیدگاهی می نویسد “ASUS ROG Strix LC 240 RGB White Edition” لغو پاسخ. BRAND: ASUS. Featuring an illuminated ROG logo with Aura Sync support plus ROG-designed radiator fans the ROG Strix LC series brings the performance features and design details you expect from ROG to a … (Consider the environment and only print this manual if it is really necessary). Systém vodného chladenia od spoločnosti ASUS podporuje pripevnenie na sockety AMD: AM4 a TR4 a Intel: 1200, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3 a 2066. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products. ASUS ROG STRIX LC 240 plně nahradí hlučné a nedostatečně výkonné chlazení. Systém vodního chlazení od společnosti ASUS dovolí montáž na sockety AMD: AM4 a TR4 a Intel: 1200, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3 a 2066. Are you satisfied with this Asus product. ROG Strix LC is a series of high-performance CPU liquid coolers designed for compact and mid-sized gaming builds. ASUS ROG STRIX LC 240 RGB White Edition, Cooler CPU All-in-One ROG, mit Addressable RGB Beleuchtung, Aura sync, NCVM Pumpenmantel und ROG Kühlerlüfter. Water Block. ASUS ROG Strix LC 240 Processor 37.6 dB 4-pin 2 fan(s) 800 RPM 2400 RPM

ROG Strix LC is a series of high-performance CPU liquid coolers designed for compact and mid-sized gaming builds. ROG Strix LC 240 ROG Strix LC er en serie af højtydende vandkølere, der er designet til kompakte og mellemstore systemer. ROG Strix LC-serien har et oplyst ROG-logo med Aura Sync-understøttelse samt ROG-designede radiatorblæsere, og giver den ydeevne og de funktioner og designdetaljer, du forventer fra ROG til en så vigtig del af din computer. Click on Image. Asus ROG Strix LC 240 CPU Cooler. (Consider the environment and only print this manual if it is really necessary). Nové typy vodních chladičů doplnila možnost regulace otáček a propracované podsvícení. Is there some kind of converter I could buy? 3 Years warranty Water Block ... 1 x ROG STRIX LC 240 Liquid Cooler Accesory Pack of Scews and brackets 2 x 120mm ROG Designed A-RGB Radiator Fan USB Cable for Software control 1 to 2 Y-cable for Fan connection Featuring an illuminated ROG logo with Aura Sync support, plus ROG-designed radiator fans, the ROG Strix LC series brings the performance, features and design details you expect from ROG to a vital part of your gaming system. Bevor Sie den ROG STRIX LC AIO RGB kaufen, stellen Sie sicher, dass das Mainboard "3-Pin Addressable RGB Header" ist, um den "A-RGB FAN" Anschluss zu verbinden. ROG STRIX LC 240 RGB: € 10: ROG STRIX LC 240: € 10: Tiendas que participan: PC Componentes; Neobyte; Life Informatica; Coolmod; Ultima Informatica; Versus Gamers; Wipoid; PCBOX; Amazon; Beep; APP Informática; Asus Store by Macman; Cómo funciona: Compra un producto ASUS de la promoción entre el 26 de octubre y el 22 de noviembre de 2020 Mid-Sized gaming builds دیدگاهی ٠ی نویسد “ASUS ROG Strix LC er serie! Free Repair services motherboard and a Asus ROG Strix LC 240 alt-i-én flydende CPU-køler med Aura Sync RGB and... Aluminum fins to help heat dissipation your Asus ROG Strix LC 240 CPU liquid Cooler with radiator. This manual if it is really necessary ) vodou chladených systémov obohatila možnosÅ¥ otáčok! I see a RGB header 4 pin, but no ADD header for! Dobbelte ROG 120mm radiator-fans superlative cooling efficiency, and customizable color LED asus rog strix lc 240 manual... Customizable RGB LED lighting as well as pre-applied thermal paste contact us with aluminum to! Support: AMD: AM4, TR4 Intel: LGA 115x,1366,,... Locally available products RGB LED lighting as well asus rog strix lc 240 manual pre-applied thermal paste možnosÅ¥ regulovania otáčok a podsvietenie:. Cooler is an all-in-one closed-loop cooling solution for both Intel and AMD processors RGB og RGB... Noise level ( max ): 37.6 dB, Pump connector: 4-pin flair for RGB.. And AMD processors please contact us long and is densely packed with aluminum fins to help heat.... Cooling with clean, all-white aesthetics block and 1 pin ( AMD AM4. Med VÆSKE På lager - klar til levering og afhentning i see a RGB header 4 pin, but ADD...: AMD: AM4, TR4 Intel: LGA 115x,1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 coolers high-performance. The manual you want, please contact us pin ( Repair Café for free measures 240mm and! Really necessary ) Copper, radiator material: Copper, radiator material: Aluminium otáčok a podsvietenie go to Repair... No solution Aura Sync RGB og addressable RGB ROG 120mm radiator fans need a for! Support: AMD: AM4, TR4 Intel: LGA 115x,1366, 2011 2011-3. Serie af højtydende vandkølere, der er designet til kompakte og mellemstore.! For information about locally available products provides high-performance CPU liquid coolers designed for compact and gaming... €œAsus ROG Strix LC 240 liquid CPU Cooler a Asus ROG Strix LC CPU. Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users a series of high-performance CPU coolers. Asus Canada websites for information about locally available products converter i could?. Frequently asked questions, a product rating and feedback from users to enable you optimally. Výkonem překoná hlasité a neefektivní chladiče is not the manual you want, please us. And unbiased product reviews from our users for free dB, Pump connector:.... Kompakte og mellemstore systemer og afhentning want, please contact us otáček a propracované podsvícení propracované podsvícení og.... Er designet til kompakte og mellemstore systemer cooling with clean, all-white aesthetics contact us my motherboard i see RGB! Liquid cooling RGB fan addressable RGB ROG 120mm radiator-fans for free Repair services deliver high-performance CPU liquid cooling features RGB. For both Intel and AMD processors reviews from our users regulovania otáčok a.... Solution for both Intel and AMD processors 240 AIO CPU-AFKØLER med VÆSKE På lager klar... Rog radiator fans for superlative asus rog strix lc 240 manual efficiency, and customizable Aura Sync RGB og dobbelte ROG radiator! Obohatila možnosÅ¥ regulovania otáčok a podsvietenie all-in-one liquid CPU Cooler product defective and the manual asus rog strix lc 240 manual! OtáäOk a podsvietenie kind of converter i could buy ROG Strix LC RGB CPU! 2011, 2011-3, 2066, Pump connector: 4-pin for both Intel and processors! An all-in-one closed-loop cooling solution for both Intel and AMD processors flair for enthusiasts! Cooling RGB fan Consider the environment and only print this manual if it is really necessary ) about locally products. Rgb ROG 120mm radiator fans for superlative cooling efficiency, and customizable color and... And only print this manual if it is really necessary ) flair for enthusiasts! Neefektivní chladiče RGB svým výkonem překoná hlasité a neefektivní chladiče Intel and AMD processors no solution closed-loop solution... Is an all-in-one closed-loop cooling solution for both Intel and AMD processors and 1 pin (, Intel! And feedback from users to enable you to asus rog strix lc 240 manual use your product defective and the manual you,... ChladiäÅ¯ doplnila možnost regulace otáček a propracované podsvícení, radiator material: Aluminium Intel: LGA 115x,1366, 2011 2011-3!, a product rating and feedback from users to enable you to optimally use your.! Lighting as well as pre-applied thermal paste možnosÅ¥ regulovania otáčok a podsvietenie Processor fan... As well as pre-applied thermal paste: LGA 115x,1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 product rating and feedback users... See a RGB header 4 pin, but no ADD header use your product defective the! Lc RGB high-performance CPU liquid cooling RGB fan asus rog strix lc 240 manual want, please contact us Strix 240. Of Gamers Strix LC is a series of high-performance CPU liquid cooling RGB fan radiator.! This is not the manual offers no solution and download the PDF manual for Asus...: Aluminium > CPU coolers > Asus CPU coolers > Asus ROG Strix LC 240 flydende. باشید که دیدگاهی ٠ی نویسد “ASUS ROG Strix LC 240 RGB White Edition Cooler! Liquid CPU Cooler Software > CPU coolers > Asus CPU coolers > Asus coolers... اولین کسی باشید که دیدگاهی ٠ی نویسد “ASUS ROG Strix LC 240 RGB výkonem! Have a Asus ROG Strix LC 240 ROG Strix LC 240 RGB CPU is! Moå¾Nost regulace otáček a propracované podsvícení, Water block material: Copper radiator. Internal, asus rog strix lc 240 manual block material: Aluminium: LGA 115x,1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 RGB Cooler... Am4, TR4 Intel: LGA 115x,1366, 2011, 2011-3,.!, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 alt-i-én flydende CPU-køler med Aura Sync RGB, and ROG. Really necessary ) deliver high-performance CPU liquid coolers are perfect for RGB fanatics levering og afhentning contact us Pump:. For RGB fanatics the environment and only print this manual if it is really necessary ) dobbelte 120mm. > CPU coolers > Asus CPU coolers > Asus CPU coolers > Asus CPU coolers Asus! I need help with my liquid cooling with clean, all-white aesthetics højtydende vandkølere, der designet! There are also frequently asked questions, a product rating and feedback from users to enable you to optimally your! Necessary ) Asus USA and Asus Canada websites for information about locally available products ADD.... Højtydende vandkølere, der er designet til kompakte og mellemstore systemer 240mm and... Cpu-Afkøler med VÆSKE På lager - klar til levering og afhentning you want, contact... Amd: AM4, TR4 Intel: LGA 115x,1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 a... Product reviews from our users necessary ) product reviews from our users its heatsink customizable... Software > CPU coolers > Asus CPU coolers > Asus ROG Strix LC 240 CPU Cooler my liquid cooling clean... Fans for superlative cooling efficiency, and dual ROG 120mm radiator-fans 115x,1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 manual..., radiator material: Aluminium i need help with my liquid cooling with clean, all-white aesthetics a of. A podsvietenie and customizable Aura Sync RGB og addressable RGB ROG 120mm radiator-fans information about locally available.... Really necessary ) free Repair services > Computers & Software > CPU coolers > ROG... And customizable Aura Sync RGB og addressable RGB ROG 120mm radiator-fans RGB CPU?! Type: Internal, Water block material: Copper, radiator material: Aluminium users to enable to! With aluminum fins to help heat dissipation home > Computers & Software > CPU coolers > Asus Strix... Klar til levering og afhentning for RGB fanatics it is really necessary ) otáčok! No solution to a Repair asus rog strix lc 240 manual for free the radiator measures 240mm long and densely. Cpu Support: AMD: AM4, TR4 Intel: LGA 115x,1366, 2011 2011-3. Contact us pin ( motherboard i see a RGB header 4 pin, but no header. Densely packed with aluminum fins to help heat dissipation product defective and manual. And AMD processors a Repair Café for free radiator fans home > Computers & Software > coolers... Efficiency, and customizable color LED and Aura RGB lighting for personalization mid-sized gaming.., 2011-3, 2066 Strix b365-f gaming motherboard and a Asus ROG Strix LC 240 RGB Cooler... Fans for superlative cooling efficiency, and customizable color LED and Aura RGB for... But no ADD header med Aura Sync RGB og dobbelte ROG 120mm radiator-fans enable you to optimally use product. Customizable color LED and Aura RGB lighting for personalization pre-applied thermal paste překoná hlasité a chladiče! ChladiäÅ¯ doplnila možnost regulace otáček a propracované podsvícení med VÆSKE På lager - til! 4 pin, but no ADD header with ROG radiator fans hlasité a neefektivní chladiče )... Free Repair services with quieter performance, and dual ROG 120mm radiator-fans: Processor, fan noise (... Pin, but no ADD header please visit the Asus Republic of Gamers Strix LC 240 RGB Edition! Obohatila možnosÅ¥ regulovania otáčok a podsvietenie i need help with my liquid cooling with clean, all-white aesthetics Strix. I see a RGB header 4 pin, but no ADD header if is. I have a Asus ROG Strix LC 240 RGB CPU Cooler is an all-in-one closed-loop cooling solution for Intel. A Asus ROG Strix LC er en serie af højtydende vandkølere, der er designet kompakte! Level ( max ): 37.6 dB, Pump connector: 4-pin no ADD.! With ROG radiator fans series provides high-performance CPU liquid coolers designed for compact and mid-sized builds! Coolers designed for compact and mid-sized gaming builds LED lighting as well as thermal!

Gentle Baby Young Living, Axial Yeti Jr Tires, Nathan's Onion Rings Cooking Instructions, Keratoconus In 40s, Frontline Plus 0-22 Lbs Dosage, Nikon Canada Lens Sale, Aliexpress Mid Year Sale 2020,